The Orchestra

CloakofCrow

(Are we going the Hogwarts route of just having a ton of food at the table, or the Camp Halfblood route of having any food/drink you think of appear on your plate/in your cup[at least I think that's how it works, been forever since i've read that book]) (P.P.S Sorry I haven't been responding much  lately, I've been sleeping all day for reasons ;~; )

"Well, what exactly do fire demons do in their spare time?" Opal asked, half sarcastically and half with genuine interest.

Edited by Blazingice26

Ethel looks around the wall until he finds the entryway. He passes under the arch, waiting for guards to apprehend him on the other side.

"Hello? Sorry to intrude, but no one was... oh..."

Ethel looks on at the completely empty town in front of him.

"Everyone, I found a way in... but there's no one here."

Edited by Will

The town was well kept. Flowers were growing, fallen leaves brushed aside, there seemed to be nothing out of place. The only thing strange was the fact nobody was around, not a single soul. No sign of biological life anywhere. The rocky pathway that connected the houses and shops seemed to lead to a town hall of sorts, which looked barren as did everything else. Just the smoke from the blacksmith's forge and the eerie silence that filled the air. #gogreen #recycle

"What does a fire demon do?" Disparel retorted, "Whatever a fire demon wants!"

The demon galloped away, back towards his castle and motioning them to follow.

The pitter-patter of feet could be heard throughout the village, and if one were to look carefully, they would see small figures watching them in the shadows; whispering to each other and signalling others as to what the puppets were doing.

watcher_by_kaluriux-d8js4vc.pngwatcher_by_kaluriux-d8js577.png

They were small humanoid hooded creatures with masks covering their face. They dressed in black cloth tied together with black leather. The jagged wood sticks they carried had a dark aura about them as did the eyes of the creatures. Some were hopping the walls with metal pieces in their hands (parts of Turner).

Opal stopped and turned towards jakob, with an exasperated expression "Dude, you do know that if you try to skip out he's just gonna use his magical-demon powers to force you to come play."

"Haven't we been through this like, four times?" she added

"Guys, we have company. Everyone, get in back-to-back circle, we can't let these things get behind us!"

Ethel draws his tome, and focuses on harming the creatures. The cover of the tome turns black, and the lack of Disparel's presence allowed it to stay that way.

The pitter-patter of feet could be heard throughout the village, and if one were to look carefully, they would see small figures watching them in the shadows; whispering to each other and signalling others as to what the puppets were doing.

They were small humanoid hooded creatures with masks covering their face. They dressed in black cloth tied together with black leather. The jagged wood sticks they carried had a dark aura about them as did the eyes of the creatures. Some were hopping the walls with metal pieces in their hands (parts of Turner).

(

http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Jawa

)

Edited by Halved