The Orchestra

CloakofCrow

(NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! TUUURNEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRR!!!!!!!!! *sob* ;-; )

Oh boy.

They were flying.

And going fast.

Oh no.

Shana gripped the only thing keeping her from falling, A.K.A. Desparel's arm, and shut her eyes. It wasn't as bad if she couldn't see the ground and the objects they were heading towards at high speeds.

The grenade flies through an open window of one of the houses. *BOOOOOMMMM* The roof caves in, killing multiple creatures on top and inside the building, a blast of heat blew through the air, sending shrapnel in all directions. The creatures were stunned at the power of the thing, stopping their spell. They were angry that the puppets blew up the house and killed their comrades, and they all charged in towards everyone, throwing their sticks in their direction in the process.

Disparel lands in the lava courtyard with his statue in it, dropping Shana and Opal afterwards. He stands proud with his hands at his hips, admiring it for awhile. "So um... What's goin' on guys?"

"Well, after we met up with her." She pointed at Shana "You berated Jakob for being a dcik to Shana, not very unusual, I might add. You then offered us dinner, to which most of us promptly accepted, then told us that it was apparently too early for dinner. I then asked you what you think we should do. And then I think you started singing at some point, Jakob broke off with us, and now we're here." Offering a helpful, although not totally accurate recap of recent events. "That," she said, matter-of-factly "Is what is going on."

"That's cool." Disparel stated, annoyed at something. "Why don't you guys entertain yourselves..." He sighs with a blank visage and walks away.

Jakob lands in front of the housing section of the stronghold. The doors are open and it was strangely quiet around there.

Meanwhile, the creatures at the village are suspended in midair until someone does something.

Jakob chooses a room that looks like it hasn't been used in decades, then slams and bolts the door shut.  He jams Solortus inbetween the handles to create a makeshift barricade.  "Just in case."  He mutters, tossing his bag aside and collapsing on the bed.

Edited by Quiet

"Oy, I've done a lot for you and I barely even know you. You've ought to treat things with a little more respect around here ya know why? Once you've gained someones trust, through respect, friendship, and all that other bullsh**, it's easier to manipulate them to your advantage. Trust me, I've seen it work a million times before."

A short, awkward silence later. Opal realized that she had been unconsciously staring at Shana for the better part of the last few minutes, There was something a tad off about her, she thought. She quickly dismissed the thought under the pretense that she wasn't exactly one to talk about being odd. "Er.. Uh, Sorry." she stammered "You probably know this place a bit better than I would. Where do ya' think we should go?"

Shana had been kind of uncomfortable once she realized the other girl was staring at her, but she didn't say anything. She found herself inadvertently gazing at her arm several times. She wondered if maybe the girl's arm was made of the same substance that changed her eyes when she fist came here.

​"I-I just started exploring myself." She replied. "I know that the dinning hall is that way and my room is in that direction, but not much else."

Edited by MenaAthena

"Hmm... I see." Opal paused for a moment, thinking. "Well, you should probably head back to your room until dinner-time." She took a small step back, able to see Shana in her entirety. "Uh, no offense, but you don't exactly look like the sort of person that'd fancy aimlessly wandering around a potentially deadly fire demons fortress."

==>"Well, to be fair, precious few people would"<== interjected Onyx

"Hmm, that's true." she agreed. "Well, if there's anything you need, I'll be... Well, knowing my luck, probably dead!" She then made off towards one of the unidentified corridors, disappearing into the distance. An audible scream, combined with the sound of several claws on flesh reverberated throughout the area moments after

(Lemme just)

Shana opened her mouth to speak up, but the girl had already left. She didn't look like the sort of person that'd like wandering around here? Was that a good thing or a bad thing? The girl-

Oh, she didn't catch her name again. This was the second time this happened. Stupid, stupid. She was raised with better manners... Mother would be ashamed right now. 

Anyway, the girl should be fine. They treated her nicely and the guards would probably keep her out of any place she wasn't supposed to go. Shana turned and walked back to her room. She figured it would be best to stay there like the girl had said; she would be out of the way there.

(There. Now Shana isn't anywhere important so you guys can continue on without me if I end up not being able to rp while I'm in NY. I give Crow permission to control her if absolutely needed though.)

(Hai guys!)

The creatures slashed and stabbed with their sticks, out numbering the companions two to one. Two creatures occupied each of the puppets at once whilst a few others threw stuff from the roofs. As Holly knelt behind some rubble left from the house Bonnie blew up, a black bag was slipped over her head and she was drug off into a dark alley... A creature swung its stick into the back of Ethel's leg sending a wave of pain up his spine. A stick banged into Wunan's hip with unexpected force. Bonnie was left unharmed as the creatures attempted to strike at her. (Lots of stick smacking...)

(Btw, some sticks are sharpened and some are blunt and I'll specify which is which)

(Lots of parenthesis...)

.................................................................................

Jakob, Shana, and Opal are still left unattended and nothing cool happens.

Holly was completely caught off guard, and yelped as a black sack came over her head, and pulled her over and began dragging her. She flailed her legs randomly, however futile it was.

As she struggled, a tiny book, no bigger than a hand, slipped out of her dress pocket. The book was a forest green, with gold words in all caps reading "VITANOMICONacross the top, glowing in the sunlight.

(Great word choice Halved ;) )

Bonnie manages to kill one with whatever she is attacking with and it fell to the ground, poofing into a ball of smoke upon impact. (Like in Legend of Zelda). The creatures continue attacking...

(You guys can kill them, you don't have to wait for me to say if they die or not.)

The creatures opened a cellar door and tossed Bonnie in, down a flight of stairs and into a dark, mildew smelling room. The sack was still over her head so she couldn't see anything apart from changes in lighting.