The Orchestra

CloakofCrow

Shana pokes her face a few more times before giving the rest of her body a look over. She was still recognizable as her, but everything was better, improved, perfect. Perfect proportions, perfect posture, perfect everything. A small smile formed as she took comfort in the fact that once she got home, she'd have one thing that her parents couldn't find flaw in. She laid down on the bed and closed her eyes as she relaxed, she wasn't going to sleep, just resting.

The tentacle's spikes drive deep into Jakob's shoulder, slicing ribbons out of his flesh.  His eyes suddenly burn red, and a massive column of flame explodes out of his body, completely obscuring him.  The column then supernovas, sending a massive wall of flame in all directions.  It burns the entire grotto bare to the ground, incinerating ever living thing including Opal with an unnatural roar.  When the flames die down, Jakob staggers upright and drives Solortus into the ground.

"Good enough for you?"

(And yes, I have reasons why he's so OP.  It won't be like that for the whole roleplay, and he has plenty of weaknesses I didn't mention for the sake of making it interesting.)

"I got infected by a parasite. My body slowly got eaten by it, which took its place. We are one. And It is really powerful!! It can regenerate and mutate, and so can I!! It's damn cool!!"

Edited by Halved

Disparel scratches his chin and shakes his head, "That was overpowered... BUT DAT EXPLOSION DOE!" He claps his hands rapidly and appears right in front of Jakob. "But you killed my arena." The demon rises into the air and starts glowing, a pulse of light emanates from his heart which spread about the place; the trees reappear and Jakob's wound seals up. "Can I fight you now?!"

(about to go to school soooo, sorry...)

Edited by CloakofCrow

"Well, there certainly are some "out of the norm" Folk in the world. Some can do things, like turn invisible, or create fire. I mean I myself can sense and heal things, so long as I use this." Holly explained as she reached behind her and pulled out a green book.

Holly then plucked a handful of berries and ate them.

She then opened the book and held her hand out to the bush. Within moments a green light glew from her hand, and the spot mising berries grew them back.

"See?"

"Ooh, this ought'a be interesting" Opal said, clearly interested.

She turned around, and noticed a bag of popcorn behind where she was sitting "Oh. That's convenient." she picked it up and started eating as she watched the battle ready to take place.

(Does making random bags of popcorn appear out of nowhere considered godmodding?)

(Disparel would totally leave popcorn for her to eat)

"I'm gonna try new things this time, just for you! *evil laugh*" Disparel fades to black whilst rubbing his hands together maniacally. The red hue of the sun intensifies and the mist starts coming back. The place turns dead quiet (puns) as he disappears for a moment. A young girl's scream a grunt a thump and then skittering as she was thrown to the ground somewhere he couldn't see. She starts crying for a moment but stops shortly after. She came into view and halted as soon as she saw Jakob, she backs away into a rock and can barely muster her voice, "Are you gonna hurt me mister?"

"Oooo, murder her!" Solortus snickered.

"Seriously?  You're not actually going to fight me?"  Jakob says to the air, knowing Disparel can hear him.  He ignores the girl, not sure if it's a trap or someone in actual distress.  Either way, he decides that they can be avoided.