The Orchestra

CloakofCrow

(This roleplay is a metaphor to my mind  :hypnotized:)

"Well do you have a board?" he asked after a pause.

Shana felt as if her soul was being ripped out of her. Her skin twisting and pulling as if they were awakening a grotesque abomination. She was exposed when a flash of light seared through her, similar to when the bomb ruined her life in the real world. She was blind, crippled, and sickened. Another flash of light came, further more burning her, the same pain from the explosion. She wretched and squirmed, unable to escape the bounds of the chains. This kept repeating, each flash becoming more and more painful and a bubbling scream crying within her. Her eyes became hollow, her skin peeled away from her flesh, her hair burnt away.

She never fell unconscious through all that pain. Her life never flashed before her eyes. The light continued to pulse that dreadful feeling for what seemed like hours. But something changed from within her. The light started to feel nice and warm, instead of painful and egregious. Her skin smoothed over, her eyes reformed, her hair grew a brilliant gold, she became beautiful. As Vennyle had said, she became a perfect human being...

"What do you think when you hear the word fire Shana? Is it the burns it gives you as you touch it? The destruction it is capable of causing? Or is it the warmth it gives on cold nights, the food it is able to cook for you, or the light it gives as you walk through a dark room? Either way, fire is humanities salvation. They can control it, bend it to their will, use it however they see fit. I am that fire Shana, stand by my light and we shall spread to all that allow us. You are now part of that salvation, your soul is bound to me and my soul is bound to the flame. Spread my soul to humanity, and rid them of darkness..."

That is all Shana remembers from the whole ordeal, not the pain and torture she felt, but the warmth it gave her afterwards. And Disparel's voice, echoing through her mind as she hung their, staring into the light, unblinded.

(Any bold letters is either Disparel, Kalus, or some other ancient creature [which wont be very many] Also if you haven't noticed, purple text is a darkness creature, and red text is a chaos creature.)

"Awww, come on Jakob, I can make another one of me!" Disparel opens his mouth and an exact replica of him pushes its way out. "I can play something else with you!"

Edited by CloakofCrow

"What's your favorite game to play? I'll do anything you want."

A frog hops silently towards Wunan. It slaps his booty and he falls back into the hole. As it looked down at him, it smiled malevolently.

Edited by CloakofCrow

"Uh... are you okay down there? Well, I guess he's unconscious. I don't see any blood or weird joint positions, so I think he's alive. He can get out on his own. I need to find everyone else, though."

Ethel sprints out of the forest, happy that he can finally see beyond a few yards. He runs in the direction of the large smoke plumb that was "Fizban's" burnt down house.

"That would be fun," he says to Jakob, "It is completely appropriate, neither of us would die! It is also my favorite game... Animals and monsters are too easy to kill, a good human now and then is always a fun challenge... Let me bring you to my favorite fighting spot?" he was very excited when hearing Jakob's idea.

"What about Sudoku?" he asked to Opal.

"I was suggesting hothead here play a game that wouldn't end up in someone likely dying."

Opal then thought about the game she had reccomended.

"...Nevermind, someone'd probably die anyways. Knowing him."

"Anyways, I'm ready whenever you are, buddy."