It's been a while, fellow starvers!

After a very long absence from these forums, I'm back as of the release of Don't Starve Together (an idea I actually had a looong while ago about possible multiplayer in one of my favorite games)

To be honest, soon after beta ended, I lost much interest in the series and hadn't played it properly for a few years, but because Multiplayer makes or breaks a game for me, as communication and co-operation with other players makes the experience that much better, I have decided to return...

I've been an avid player of Don't Starve since very early beta (When all biomes were seperated with loong stone bridges across the land, it was handy, but not as dangerous) and when I heard of Don't Starve Together, I was quite intrigued that the game I was told was "never fit for multiplayer" have a multiplayer varient shocked me to no end, but I welcome the addition with open arms!

I hope to continue playing for a long time to come, and hope we get those characters that were hinted a long while ago actually implemented, as some of these characters (especialy wortox) are some that I would be VERY interested in playing.

:) 

What does this have to do with DST?

I put it here because I mentioned DST and how It's a new addition and I welcome it with open arms (If the mods want to move it, they can, I didn't see any other threads that would suit this post)

Hi there, welcome back!

(I think I joined the forums after your departure)

Many people did, the forums have looked much more active as of late, and I'm happy the game is still doing so well :)

Welcome back! i missed you

(i've been here since the spider queen update and this is the first time i ever see you)

I think I left the forums before that, but I still followed the game until release. I've always been on/off forums nowadays, as I've signed up to so many. 

Long time indeed. Welcome back!

Yes, it has been too long since I got back into the game.

Welcome back, now tell me your region so I can join your server. 

I don't have DST yet, nor do I have the DLC for the base game, so not yet, but SOON!

Welcome back person I've never seen before!

Hello, person I've never seen before! 

Archived