I love the new update!

First time i felt it was a really surviving game!..it was way too easy before,only thing i didn't like was the pigs limit from houses..it kinda kills the living world..i think the long respawn time for the pigs is enough to balance them, i want to watch them fighting with spiders coz it makes the world feel like its alive!

i actually love the feeling of fear towards spiders now, specially the jumping ones!

i think this update removes the turtling! that's how it is suppose to be...feeling that something is always there to KILL YOU!! and the solution to the OP jumping spiders is to "TRY AGAIN" old games are hard,and yet you enjoy them,because you get irritated and want to try again.

Yes ! Regardless of the haters, whiners, and Justin Bieber, devs need to know that several of us LIKE this kind of updates too.

I also feel that the pigs nerf is a tad extreme, but there are ways around it (see my post about werepigs in the release thread).

First time i felt it was a really surviving game!..it was way too easy before,only thing i didn't like was the pigs limit from houses..it kinda kills the living world..i think the long respawn time for the pigs is enough to balance them, i want to watch them fighting with spiders coz it makes the world feel like its alive!

i actually love the feeling of fear towards spiders now, specially the jumping ones!

i think this update removes the turtling! that's how it is suppose to be...feeling that something is always there to KILL YOU!! and the solution to the OP jumping spiders is to "TRY AGAIN" old games are hard,and yet you enjoy them,because you get irritated and want to try again.

I got the same feeling, for once I actually have to try to avoid starving when I get started. Crockpots are now a must-have, that's for sure. Berry farming is now a major requirement, and the gobbler no longer getting cornered makes darts a must have as well. My new map isn't fully plotted out yet, but the world is toying with me by putting a bunch of islands around a Beffalo island with no way onto it yet. Day 5 there right now and found 3 dead ends into it. My only problem I see so far is a need for Krampus to show up more often, but otherwise a great update.

After a bit of toying around with it, I like it, I just cant love it because building up a new pig village to keep getting new skins feels very arbitrary/tedious. The spiders do make for some hefty combat and on old maps you will have to deal with dozens of spider queens. Farming might have been nerfed a bit too much, but it is better now than it was before the patch. The winter hat deserves a special mention, so lovely.

After a bit of toying around with it, I like it, I just cant love it because building up a new pig village to keep getting new skins feels very arbitrary/tedious. The spiders do make for some hefty combat and on old maps you will have to deal with dozens of spider queens. Farming might have been nerfed a bit too much, but it is better now than it was before the patch. The winter hat deserves a special mention, so lovely.

yeah, i think the pig villages are better before :(

Yeah don't get me wrong, i like the rest of the update. But those things we mentioned are things id like to be addressed.

This whole pig issue should attract devs attention because 95% of the community does not agree with it, not because its new and we're not used to it. Hopefully they fix it Soon or come up with another solution to fix this and to destroy other balance :p

Don't get me wrong...its beta after all.... but still, have a look at this Kevin