I have a dilemma...

Hello guys,

So, this is the story of my "life" (and of the dilemma). I live in a perfect little world that has taken me 262 days to make perfect. My tiny island is entirely self-sufficient. I've got 5 crates full of all possible food resources, a crate full of my collection of redbirds and crows, another of all the little things I find (hounds teeth, amulets, gold, buttons, etc.), a huge field of hay, and a beefalo named Mr. Scruffles :D At night, I sleep in the midst of a firefly show.

Sometimes at dusk I cross the bridge to the safe marshlands (most tentacles were destroyed by my pig army in the days before the warepig update) to fish and gather weeds. My dog, Baskerville, guards the entrance to my island (as he runs forever towards the unattainable monster meat on the bridge).

I have about 40 bushes which also means about 3 turkeys every 4 days. I'm never in need of anything, neither do I live in fear, because my wall of trees and bushes keep out the hounds. My days are leisurely and happy. AND YET....

I don't have the update of the daper vest, or the bird cage, or the tallbirds just because I refuse to start all over again after all this work!!! What should I do?? Eat all my resources like a grand buffet at a one-man party, free my birds, give all the carrots to the bunnies and kill myself?

Sounds so grim...

Please help me make a decision. :(((((

post-366-13764589733009_thumb.jpg

post-366-13764589733483_thumb.jpg

post-366-13764589733707_thumb.jpg

post-366-13764589733989_thumb.jpg

post-366-13764589734413_thumb.jpg

Why don't you have access to the latest update?

Do you realise you can import from Chrome to Steam?

I never really understood how to go on the steam version actually :p I know how to get my steam key but then i dont know what to do with it...?

I think it's time to say goodbye.:cry: I'm going to miss all the updates on Mr. Scruffles…

*Sniffle* Yes, Toaster Fu, I think the time has come. I shall go through the entire "Official Cooking Combos Thread" and make myself a gigantic buffet... and then I shall say goodbye to my dear Mr. Scruffles. And then leave for "another world."

lol

Update, and see how long you can hold off the Fire Hounds now that the "items in ocean distract mobs" bug is fixed and the Hounds come in batches of 11. Make your home your last stand! :-)

Yeah thats what I wanted to do but i dont know how to update! :(( I'm on the chrome version because when I go on steam it says dont starve isn't available on my platform! (mac book pro) O.o

Yeah thats what I wanted to do but i dont know how to update! :(( I'm on the chrome version because when I go on steam it says dont starve isn't available on my platform! (mac book pro) O.o

Ah thats unfortunate. You should get the update by updating the app in Chrome, it should do it automatically though but you might want to try manually update from the Extensions page.