Where's the trailer at?

Why is your avatar a red mushroom???

Why are you going off topic???

Anyway, I didn't see where JoeW wrote that. Where DID he write that? And WHY is there no video? Does he even tell what the update is called? If not, then why?

Anyway, I didn't see where JoeW wrote that. Where DID he write that? And WHY is there no video?

He wrote it here (fourth post down). There probably is no video, because the devs didn't think there's enough exciting new things to show off. They already had one or two updates without trailer during RoG Beta.

They already had one or two updates without trailer during RoG Beta.

Actually they had a video for practically every single RoG update. "Where There's a Wilson..." update didn't have it, but the full release of RoG trailer was followed by the update.

Actually they had a video for practically every single RoG update. "Where There's a Wilson..." update didn't have it, but the full release of RoG trailer was followed by the update.

Well, maybe the next build is a big hotfix. They had some of those in the DS Early Access Beta.

Why are you going off topic???

Anyway, I didn't see where JoeW wrote that. Where DID he write that? And WHY is there no video? Does he even tell what the update is called? If not, then why?

Because this post is pretty much answered. Btw , you should read before posting...I knew there wasnt going to be a video. I might as well make something out of this... And I was really curious

Because this post is pretty much answered. Btw , you should read before posting...I knew there wasnt going to be a video. I might as well make something out of this... And I was really curious

>_> ???

Well, I didn't know there was not going to be a video. If JoeW had made a sort of "announcement" for it I would have, but, even if the info is in a recently made topic, how could I know? Anyway, I got the jnfo needed. May be someone else comes accross this same thing and finds this topic in near future. As far as it concerns me the topic can be closed. Thanks for the info thought, guys!

Archived