Klei forums Werewolf game.

That son of a bi....werewolf  

7 members have voted

1. 1. LYNCH THE WEREWOLF....uh who is it again? (REDONE) LAST ONE BEFORE GAME ENDS SO PICK WISELY!

• Shigad
    • Starvation
    • Blewcheese
    • Greenglacier

Stop laughing out loud three times per post. I'm starting to get concerned.

So far, my only lead is that Leo003 remained voting for Shigad to be lynched even after we decided it was Geni. (sorry, Geni.) And Shigad told everyone that it was either Leo or Starvation... It could be that Leo wanted Shigad silenced.

So far, my only lead is that Leo003 remained voting for Shigad to be lynched even after we decided it was Geni. (sorry, Geni.) And Shigad told everyone that it was either Leo or Starvation... It could be that Leo wanted Shigad silenced.

True, that's some fine detective work there btw, and why are we taking Shigad's words for gold? It's not like he spent hours thinking and finally called me and Leo out due to his calculations. He just called us out cos we trolled him, (well i was joking, i think Leo's serious, as u said). He's just hate-voting us. Don't have to believe everything he says. But then again, opinions are biased, so take what you want from this.

---

I keep laughing out loud cos there's actually something to laugh out loud at. I'll keep it brief so I don't get a warning post, but MenaAthena said "Deal with it" like (s)he actually did something terrible to me. You only voted me. There's nothing to "Deal with". Plus I laughed, it's not like I got really upset, or demanded to know.

True, that's some fine detective work there btw, and why are we taking Shigad's words for gold? It's not like he spent hours thinking and finally called me and Leo out due to his calculations. He just called us out cos we trolled him, (well i was joking, i think Leo's serious, as u said). He's just hate-voting us. Don't have to believe everything he says. But then again, opinions are biased, so take what you want from this.

---

I keep laughing out loud cos there's actually something to laugh out loud at. I'll keep it brief so I don't get a warning post, but MenaAthena said "Deal with it" like (s)he actually did something terrible to me. You only voted me. There's nothing to "Deal with". Plus I laughed, it's not like I got really upset, or demanded to know.

a. i don't think blew took what i say at the second i say that, but you said yourself that leo was serious.

b. maybe i didn't calculate hours and hours, but it just make sense to me it's leo, and i said that i didn't know you trolled me.

a. i don't think blew took what i say at the second i say that, but you said yourself that leo was serious.

b. maybe i didn't calculate hours and hours, but it just make sense to me it's leo, and i said that i didn't know you trolled me.

Ah ok, that's clears things up for me

Wow. Bravo, Blew. You changed my vote. You would be a dangerous politician if you ever decided to do that.

Archived