Klei forums Werewolf game.

That son of a bi....werewolf  

7 members have voted

1. 1. LYNCH THE WEREWOLF....uh who is it again? (REDONE) LAST ONE BEFORE GAME ENDS SO PICK WISELY!

• Shigad
    • Starvation
    • Blewcheese
    • Greenglacier

Just cos we trolled you at bit? Lol wth? Dude calm your bumhole lol, getting emotional O.o

Didn't know you take forum games THIS seriously.

you didn't say you trolled me

We killed a villager? Great. Look guys, I told you it was shigad, you should have listened to me. xD

Anyway, when will the next vote start for us non-werewolfs? 

for some reason it's quating starvation, but it's actually mean to be quating leo. you see that leo took this seriously?

So, Mena, it seems you've voted Starvation. Care to explain why?

Yeah, wtf lool. Why me, when there are people like greenglacier who posted once since joining up.

---

but i guess the best defense is offense. Go aggressive first and no1 will suspect you, atleast that's what peopel say

Yeah, wtf lool. Why me, when there are people like greenglacier who posted once since joining up.

---

but i guess the best defense is offense. Go aggressive first and no1 will suspect you, atleast that's what peopel say

Actually that's the exact opposite of what really happens. That's why Geni got lynched.

What? I have no clue who the wolf is. What else could I do?

I know I'm not supposed to do this, but you're acting like a jerk and I have nothing else to go on, so I hate voted. Deal with it.

I really don't care lol. There's nothing to deal with lol. I won't be losing any sleep over it, don't worry.

It's just you crying over my attitude to this lol.

Archived