Klei forums Werewolf game.

That son of a bi....werewolf  

7 members have voted

1. 1. LYNCH THE WEREWOLF....uh who is it again? (REDONE) LAST ONE BEFORE GAME ENDS SO PICK WISELY!

• Shigad
    • Starvation
    • Blewcheese
    • Greenglacier

Hint

()*&%$!@#$%^&*(*&^%$#@#$%^&*(*&^%$#@!#$%^&*()(*&^$%^&)(*(*(*&*(^&%$^%$^%$$%#%#%%#%$^$^$^%^^%&*&*&*^&*$^*&^%*&^$*&^&^&*^$*&%^$*&^%*&$^%*&$^%*&$^%*^$*%&^$*&%^*$&^*&%^*&$^%*&$^%*&$^%&$*^%*&$&&&&&*(*(***))()(*)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))(()*(*^&*%&%$&^$&%^$*&^%*&^@#*&^@*&^*@^#^@*^@*^*&@^#*&@^#*&@^#*&@#^*&@^#*&@^#*&@#^&*@^#&@^#&*@^#*&@^#&*@#^&*@#^&*@#^*&@#^*&@#^*@^*&@#^*@^*&@#^*&@#^*&@#Tu , probari non possunt*(&(*&(*&*(&^&*%&^$^%$^%$#^$#^%$&^&*(*&()&*(&*(&(*&(**********************************^&*^&^%&%^&%&^%^*&(^(#*&$(*#&$*(#&$*(#&$*(#&$(*#&$*(#&$(*#&$(*#&$*#&$*(#&$*#&$*(#&$(#*$&(*#&$*(#%^%*#&^*&(^*&(^%&*#^*%&()*&^&%^&*(*&^$%^&*()*&*&()((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((#$#*(&*$(*($*($&(*#&$*(#&$*(#&$*(#$Sin el trabajo conjunto .**($&(*#&$(*(*$(*$$&*(#$&(*#&$*(#$&(*$(*#&$(*#&$*#$%^&%^#*&^%*^%(*#%(#%()#%(*#)(*%*(*&*(&(*&(*&@*&!(*@*(!@*(!&@#(*^*#&$^75987409850948(*094835983495834095834095834095834905834598099(@(*9()#()(*#(*$()**#$*$&(*#$*#&$*(#&$*(*($*($*(#&$#*($(*#&$#Вы уже знаете, кто это. Теперь работать .()*)(*#)(*)(*)(#*%)(*#)(%*)(#*%)(*#%(**%^#*&^*(#$()#*$)($*)(#*$)(#*$()*#)($*)#($*)(#*$()#*$)(#*%*#&^%%&*^*%

That is the only hint I can give you on how to win the game.

I say we lynch Starvation now and save the life of the victim he plans to kill tonight!

BURN THE WOLF BURN THE WOLF BURN THE WOLF BURN THE WOLF BURN THE WOLF BURN THE WOLF BURN THE WOLF BURN THE WOLF BURN THE WOLF BURN THE WOLF BURN THE WOLF BURN THE WOLF BURN THE WOLF BURN THE WOLF BURN THE WOLF BURN THE WOLF BURN THE WOLF BURN THE WOLF BURN THE WOLF BURN THE WOLF BURN THE WOLF BURN THE WOLF BURN THE WOLF BURN THE WOLF BURN THE WOLF BURN THE WOLF BURN THE WOLF BURN THE WOLF BURN THE WOLF BURN THE WOLF BURN THE WOLF BURN THE WOLF BURN THE WOLF BURN THE WOLF BURN THE WOLF BURN THE WOLF BURN THE WOLF BURN THE WOLF BURN THE WOLF BURN THE WOLF BURN THE WOLF BURN THE WOLF BURN THE WOLF BURN THE WOLF BURN THE WOLF BURN THE WOLF BURN THE WOLF BURN THE WOLF BURN THE WOLF BURN THE WOLF BURN THE WOLF BURN THE WOLF BURN THE WOLF BURN THE WOLF BURN THE WOLF BURN THE WOLF BURN THE WOLF BURN THE WOLF BURN THE WOLF BURN THE WOLF BURN THE WOLF BURN THE WOLF BURN THE WOLF BURN THE WOLF BURN THE WOLF BURN THE WOLF BURN THE WOLF BURN THE WOLF BURN THE WOLF BURN THE WOLF BURN THE WOLF BURN THE WOLF

I'm the wolf? Seriously @MenaAthena ?

Woooooow, I see how you're using my arguments with you and Shigad against me... Just wow, hate votes FTW? eh? 

I think (not accusing you here) it's either MenaAthena or Blewcheese

Why?

Blewcheese is kinda calling all the shots on this thread, easily the most influential guy here. It was his post that convinced everyone to vote Geni and it was also his post that caused the vote to lynch Leo, [the polls would be otherwise 1 vote for me, and 1 vote for MenaAthena]. So yh, that's why I think its Blewcheese. He persuades people to lynch others.

MenaAthena - She's been a bystander this whole game, no1 has actually accused of suspected her yet. Blewcheese said it himself "watch how it's menaathena becuase no1 suspects her." Also she was have a friendly convo with @XxTheGentleManScientistxX so that probably suggests that Mena was talked to XxTheGentleManScientistxX before. And I think did that they talk before, in private messages discussing who to kill!

Also she was have a friendly convo with @XxTheGentleManScientistxX so that probably suggests that Mena was talked to XxTheGentleManScientistxX before. And I think did that they talk before, in private messages discussing who to kill!

please no meta gaming, please.

did you actually see what was the hint the gentle man sent us?

Hint

....by working togheter....you already know who it is....

That is the only hint I can give you on how to win the game.

hint translation

Being influential would certainly make me a dangerous werewolf, but that doesn't mean I am one. All the shots I've called had made sense, and most people have agreed with me. There's no actual evidence that I'm a werewolf, which is because I'm not one. Here are my thoughts so far

MenaAthena: Mena's been quick to agree with everyone shooting at someone else. Impossible to tell if she actually agrees or if she's just glad to see us target someone who's not her, and get the vote through with a quick agreement.

Starvation: Mena seems to have some baseless argument against him, and he was one the two who targeted Shigad early on. He did, however, change to Geni on that fateful day, so he could be pulling the same stint as Mena.

Shigad: Starvation was right when he said we shouldn't take his word for gold. Which is why we need Starvation to explain why he picked Shigad in order to have an argument against him

Everyone else who I haven't named: The reason I haven't named them was because I forgot them, probably because they haven't done anything. Which is dangerous in its own right. Don't constrict your targeting to the above three, look at everyone.

I do think that we have to see who gets werewolf'd before determining who to lynch, but I'm just throwing this out before I get silenced, in case I do. The person who gets killed in the night will definately lead us to who the ww is.

It only appears "baseless" because I'm the seer.

It's true I voted for Geni, but that night I had seen Blew, who is a villager. That's why I defended him.

The next day I voted for Leo, but I had seen Shigad. He is also a villager.

Last night I saw greenglacier, who is indeed a villager.

That only leaves us with Starvation.

I know I have no solid evidence that I am the seer, but I'm saying the truth.

We'll have to believe you if there is no counter argument from anyone. Does anyone else want to say they're the seer?

interestingly, starvation must argue he is the seer in both cases of him seer and him werewolf. it could be dangerous if GG was the seer, mena the WW and starvation a villager, because GG doesn't seem to be playing

in the main post it's stated she was lynched and that we made a big mistake for lynching her

No, actually, it doesnt. It says she died after night three, and since only werewolves kill in the night, it means the ww (Starvation) got her. Which was the worst possible choice, but a all the options were bad. We checked him too many times.

No, actually, it doesnt. It says she died after night three, and since only werewolves kill in the night, it means the ww (Starvation) got her. Which was the worst possible choice, but a all the options were bad. We checked him too many times.

i was confused, because in most werewolf games you cannot discuss during the night. how did we do?

Archived