RoG

naimo

There you go:

DS ... Don't Starve

DLC ... DownLoadable Content (general name for game extensions, you have to buy these seperately)

RoG ... Reign of Giants (the only DLC for DS so far)

GoG ... That site you can buy Don't Starve and RoG from

Also interesting:

Mod(s) ... Modification(s) (user made content, can be donwloaded for free in 1. the download section on this website 2. steam workshop)

Mod(s) ... Moderator (people who maintain this website)

OP ... Over[something], e.g. Overpowered, Overpost

EDIT: Oh, and welcome to the forums! :grin:

There you go:

DS ... Don't Starve

DLC ... DownLoadable Content (general name for game extensions, you have to buy these seperately)

Also interesting:

Mod(s) ... Modification(s) (user made content, can be donwloaded for free in 1. the download section on this website 2. steam workshop)

thank you.. that was a big help ^^

i have another question.. my mod isnt working the one that i downloaded and instaled its RPG HUD V6.71..

everytime i open the mod on the game it says "crashed" and i need to restart the game, so i did then when i opend the mod again it says "to be disbaled" -_- help

i have another question.. my mod isnt working the one that i downloaded and instaled its RPG HUD V6.71..

everytime i open the mod on the game it says "crashed" and i need to restart the game, so i did then when i opend the mod again it says "to be disbaled" -_- help

The mod might be outdated, or only suitable for reign of giants (unless you have it, then most likely it's the first option)

There you go:

DS ... Don't Starve

Also interesting:

Sorry :/ I can't like but I would.

Make sure your on the latest version of the game. 110570... Once you download the mod and unzip it, make sure there isn't a ROG HUDV6.71 folder inside the folder. That seems to happen to me, the mod will show up but not work. Also, that particular mod needs to be enabled, then the game restarted to work.

If you have more questions/problems with mods, it's usually best to go to the source and ask questions so the molder can answer you directly. The modder that built that mod is always answering questions, at least here on his mod page.

Hope that helps!

Make sure your on the latest version of the game. 110570... Once you download the mod and unzip it, make sure there isn't a ROG HUDV6.71 folder inside the folder. That seems to happen to me, the mod will show up but not work. Also, that particular mod needs to be enabled, then the game restarted to work.

If you have more questions/problems with mods, it's usually best to go to the source and ask questions so the molder can answer you directly. The modder that built that mod is always answering questions, at least here on his mod page.

Hope that helps!

How are you playing the game, with Steam or without Steam (or Standalone?)

This often helps us determine how (and often the most updated way) you get your modules. 

Not sure. Go to the file location and look for the "updater" open that then run as administrator. It should update the updater if it needs to, then the game itself. Klei pushed a small update a week ago or so you should at the least, have that available.

Did you check to make sure there isn't a folder inside a folder for the mod? When you open up the mod folder there should be a few folders and the modmain.lua.

How are you playing the game, with Steam or without Steam (or Standalone?)

This often helps us determine how (and often the most updated way) you get your modules. 

without steam

Which One did you download? 

so what is the latest version? mine is 1.99....... something

Do you mean the DS game itself? That's build version 110570  with RoG. 

There you go:

DS ... Don't Starve

Also interesting:

i believe you forgot about the soundtrack DLC? (it counts, you know.)

Welcome to the forums!

Good to know, thank you.  Looking at the page you linked, it seems that there have been several updates up to now.  Is there any word if they will keep happening, or is the game pretty much finished save for the multiplayer option?

Good to know, thank you.  Looking at the page you linked, it seems that there have been several updates up to now.  Is there any word if they will keep happening, or is the game pretty much finished save for the multiplayer option?

Well, depends on whom you ask. Some people feel that caves and Krampus can still be worked on but Klei simply got burnt out at the time, including other DS things. Others devoutly state because Multiplayer is being worked on, this is it for DS until inspiration hits Klei again (if ever.)

As for me, Klei said no MP and made MP, so it's possible for Klei to return to something that was "closed," but there has to be enough public support and company support both. I would like to see a better Krampus and more developed caving system as well for example, now that I mentioned those. 

i see,, many thanks for your support and answers ^^... though im confused about this 2 settings in the game..

LAND BRANCH

LAND LOOP

i don't have any idea about it.. and whats with the BERRYBUSH+SMOKE

Archived