We should gather up on a massive journey

We need once the adventure mode releases all the pros of this forum (well, guys, you cant deny im a pro, 

ive managed yesterday to take down a tier 1 spider den completely on my own and only used 2 mandrakes) and try to get past it in a gorup of 20 or even more guys, seeing if its even possible with the low amount of resources some game worlds offer.

We need once the adventure mode releases all the pros of this forum (well, guys, you cant deny im a pro, 

ive managed yesterday to take down a tier 1 spider den completely on my own and only used 2 mandrakes) and try to get past it in a gorup of 20 or even more guys, seeing if its even possible with the low amount of resources some game worlds offer.

Why... why did you need mandrakes?

We need once the adventure mode releases all the pros of this forum (well, guys, you cant deny I'm (or I am) a pro, .

I've (or I have) managed yesterday to take down a tier 1 spider den completely on my own and only used 2 mandrakes) and try (tried?) to get past it in a group (g-r-o-u-p) of 20 or even more guys, seeing if its even possible with the low amount of resources some game worlds offer.

Anyone can defeat Adventure Mode. I've beaten it before (I cheated the first time, but I went back and did it legit.) Plus you have no proof, really. I've taken down tier 3 spider dens and spider queens alone, (without mandrakes) before. I even attacked a surprise Treeguard when I attacked trees. I'd like to start a group, truthfully; but the question is, what form of communication would we use? Most of us don't want to speak, don't have mics, don't want to speak or don't speak English (but they can type English, which is still good.) The DS communication from what we've seen shows up only above the player, so we'd all be nearby. Plus if it was a group, I'd say lives would be a problem since the system is 3 deaths of a player= server shuts down. I'd be up for using a mic to speak via Steam chat but I don't think everyone would. Also, it seems you like to be very conversational here (I don't mind but you're becoming @Tomer8009, even if you are him.)

Tl;Dr version:

-I'm calling your bluff

-I'd be up for a group

-I don't think everyone would be up for chatting on a mic or using Steam chat and mic due to lingual disadvantages, not wanting to chat or not wanting to play.

P.S I fixed spelling errors for you, just for courtesy. :)

Anyone can defeat Adventure Mode. I've beaten it before (I cheated the first time, but I went back and did it legit.) Plus you have no proof, really. I've taken down tier 3 spider dens and spider queens alone, (without mandrakes) before. I even attacked a surprise Treeguard when I attacked trees. I'd like to start a group, truthfully; but the question is, what form of communication would we use? Most of us don't want to speak, don't have mics, don't want to speak or don't speak English (but they can type English, which is still good.) The DS communication from what we've seen shows up only above the player, so we'd all be nearby. Plus if it was a group, I'd say lives would be a problem since the system is 3 deaths of a player= server shuts down. I'd be up for using a mic to speak via Steam chat but I don't think everyone would. Also, it seems you like to be very conversational here (I don't mind but you're becoming @Tomer8009, even if you are him.)

Tl;Dr version:

-I'm calling your bluff

-I'd be up for a group

-I don't think everyone would be up for chatting on a mic or using Steam chat and mic due to lingual disadvantages, not wanting to chat or not wanting to play.

P.S I fixed spelling errors for you, just for courtesy. :-)

Um.

post-461118-0-78781200-1411699943_thumb.

There's a strong buildup of sarcasm here.

I'm sure as posts in this thread get more and more sarcastic, the sarcasm will seep out into other threads, and then other boards on the forums. Soon it will envelop the entire internet, and then, THE WORLD!

But seriously. Ya think this is a sarcastic thread?

Archived