Just me scribbling

You can help me with a theory.

Can you like again after you received a like from me?

Nope :/ But i can like again if I unlike any post I previously liked. But who would do such a horrible thing... .. . ......... . . ....  .........

Nope :/ But i can like again if I unlike any post I previously liked. But who would do such a horrible thing... .. . ......... . . ....  .........

This would be cruel indeed.

And Millenium, your praecantator paper art is looking amazing!

Yeah....uhm well it was a theory. It once seemed as if could work for me...probably I got one single like left and was tired...^^

Willow...@Xjurwi

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8W2reJYMxAw

Because I like fire!

jewlery_by_milleniumcount-d6t0vdh.png

And Millenium, your praecantator paper art is looking amazing!

Thanks a lot! ^^

Edited by MilleniumCount
  • Like 1

I tip my hat to you, sir. This project of yours is just amazing.

Thank you very much.

It also is a lot of fun for me and I get rid of my corn flakes boxes....^^  Sometimes I wish for a better camera and better lights and there are the situations when the damn parts keep moving everywhere if they are supposed to stay put but....more fun than work

oooooooh, you're moving fooorwaaaaard! 

huehuehue this little don't starve paper art is so pretty XD ...well, i think it's little, it does look... little... maybe it's bigger than i think XD

good job, mill , it looks so interesting X3

My DeviantART notification-mail-box-thingamabobber, SOMEONE SAVE MY NOTIFICATION-MAIL-BOX-THINGAMABOBBER FROM ALL THE MILLENIUMCOUNT ART!! I should really... put something on there, myself... I've been drawing so much, but not sharing it with the world... and, uhh, those 5 watchers I have! Maybe I should draw something FOR those watchers... hm... ah, I'll think of something.

*coughs* What I meant to say is, you're doing an amazing job! Keep up the wonderful work, you, merveilleux artiste allemand!

I'm getting a camera next month... maybe  could try drawing on paper, my inspiration being Millenium over here~... and the fact, I want to draw more... on paper...

Edited by vingw

My DeviantART notification-mail-box-thingamabobber, SOMEONE SAVE MY NOTIFICATION-MAIL-BOX-THINGAMABOBBER FROM ALL THE MILLENIUMCOUNT ART!! I should really... put something on there, myself... I've been drawing so much, but not sharing it with the world... and, uhh, those 5 watchers I have! Maybe I should draw something FOR those watchers... hm... ah, I'll think of something.

*coughs* What I meant to say is, you're doing an amazing job! Keep up the wonderful work, you, merveilleux artiste allemand!

I'm getting a camera next month... maybe  could try drawing on paper, my inspiration being Millenium over here~... and the fact, I want to draw more... on paper...

Thanks a lot! ^ ^

Yeah, paper is a nice medium, too!

Small Update,

I'm still working on the Paper Don't Starve and a couple of other things...just at the moment there isn't as much spare freetime and I have to depend on daylight for my camera pictures because the lights in my room are broken and I have to wait for the student hostel maintenance to fix it because I'm not allowed to do it myself  -_-

So please be patient with me, if anyone don't care please keep doing so ^-^

ElCKhUB.jpg

• Like 3

Small Update,

I'm still working on the Paper Don't Starve and a couple of other things...just at the moment there isn't as much spare freetime and I have to depend on daylight for my camera pictures because the lights in my room are broken and I have to wait for the student hostel maintenance to fix it because I'm not allowed to do it myself  -_-

So please be patient with me, if anyone don't care please keep doing so ^-^

I'm glad this project is moving forward! :grin:

But... does this mean you've been living in the dark...?

But... does this mean you've been living in the dark...?

Somehow...yes. And the problem is the weather...it is really dark and cloudy itself...kinda depressing. I think winter kicks in faster now...I should make some Meatballs and shave some Beefalo....now I have to find them in Munich....^^

Somehow...yes. And the problem is the weather...it is really dark and cloudy itself...kinda depressing. I think winter kicks in faster now...I should make some Meatballs and shave some Beefalo....now I have to find them in Munich....^^

Can't you just build a fire pit in the middle of your room?