Just me scribbling

So much time wasted with us hu?

Won't miss one second, though. ^^

How was it back then? Is it true roleplays started and died randomly everywhere, people hunted their dinners with their bare hands and Spaz was the rep king?

Tell us, tell us, grandpa Millenium!

Yes me lad, it is all true! These stories ain't no fiction, I tell you.

It was smaller. If the coal engines provided enough energy the forum was running quite bright. Ah, ye olde days...I remember my very first action....I wrote a Pm to LadyD in which I told her of my awesome discovery...you can roast seeds on a fire...omg.....what a time...^^

Edited by MilleniumCount
  • Like 2

Yes me lad, it is all true! These stories ain't no fiction, I tell you.

It was smaller. If the coal engines provided enough energy the forum was running quite bright. Ah, ye olde days... [...] what a time...^^

It sounds like a magical time... The days of good old dapperness, old fashioned morals and

my awesome discovery...you can roast seeds on a fire...omg.....

TaqPIn1.png

• Like 1

Still working on a couple of things....but the time.....the ruler of everything......I will post something on the way...

The Bistro, some changes with Charlies head, face and upper body shaping and williams hair...still so much to do ^^

wWdtutJ.png

Some, things?~ *cough* hope they're going well!

---

Anyhow, WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU DON'T SERVE TALLBIRD NUGGETS IN YOUR MORNING MENU? *flips tray*

Long day of school, really cold outside, shivering, arm scratched by a piece of metal, eye hurting, back hurting, lots of work, so much work, got yelled at, all miserable, got laughed at, got rained on, it's still so cold... got home, did more work, had to do something, go out, came back, feeling crappy...

Then, I go on the computer, and see... this...

Special Delivery for @vingw

I will do a little here and there, cleaning upweGRo2c.jpg

I hug my screen, saying "thank you~", feeling so much better!~

Edited by vingw
  • Like 2

And this made my day! ^^

Haha!~

... so, I wanted to show you something, but as I've complained about multiple times, I, can't really, upload things to imgur or youtube or DeviantART and so on due to internet problems... so... I went, brought my laptop outside the nearest school, and stole their wifi, just long enough to upload this XD

5ZixCSd.png

In honour of you! Thank Albi for this~

Edited by vingw

Haha!~

... so, I wanted to show you something, but as I've complained about multiple times, I, can't really, upload things to imgur or youtube or DeviantART and so on due to internet problems... so... I went, brought my laptop outside the nearest school, and stole their wifi, just long enough to upload this XD

5ZixCSd.png

When is your internet going to get better?

Haha!~

5ZixCSd.png

THAT'S IMPOSSIBLE!!!! LEGENDARYS CAN'T BE BELOW LVL. 45!!!
  • Like 1