Just me scribbling

When is your internet going to get better?

Hopefully tomorrow... but, that's assuming the technician worker actually fixes something, and not just, makes us wait longer ;.;

THAT'S IMPOSSIBLE!!!! LEGENDARYS CAN'T BE BELOW LVL. 45!!!

And Moltres can't be that colour, either! Maybe you're just jealous of Albi's amazing skills~

I was just thinking that it was great that I was remembered, and then I read this.

... totally jealous.
Edited by vingw

5ZixCSd.png

In honour of you! Thank Albi for this~

Hey, awesome! ^^ Thank you @AlbinoWyvern

@MilleniumCount Hello, If you have the time can you please do this request? I want a boy with a light brown hoodie and the hood looks like a walrus's face and the tusks cover the boys face a little. Please do this if you have the time?

Sure I can do this. Anything else to say about the boy? Hair color or glasses perhaps. And should the hood be a McTusk, WeeTusk or a normal walrus.

They are Puzzles?

There was the thing that within every Update trailer there were hints and puzzle parts hidden. The community then dissected the trailers and found out many interesting things about the lore or pictures and websites foreshadowing things that would be in another update.....it was so much fun....^^

With this Paper Don't Starve I re-enact the last puzzle with my Papercut figures.

Edited by MilleniumCount
  • Like 1

There was the thing that within every Update trailer there where hints and puzzle parts hidden. The community then dissected the trailers and found out many interesting things about the lore or pictures and websites foreshadowing things that would be in another update.....it was so much fun....^^

With this Paper Don't Starve I re-enact the last puzzle with my Papercut figures.

That must take a while hu?

That must take a while hu?

Let's say it keeps me busy...^^

But the most work was the set, the room and the furniture. With them ready I only have to make the different Charlies, the Picture and the Clock part.

When we reach Ruined I have to do everything again in the desolate state...I'm looking forward to it

Edited by MilleniumCount
  • Like 1