Just me scribbling

But enough Willette-thread-stuff in Millenium's. ;P

Either a jester is much more fearsome than a monster transforming female (which I doubt) or I have antiderailing tires on my thread....this quick anti derailing habit is quite something....although it leaves most of the fun in Willette's Thread ^w^

@Ephyb7, here I have the beginning of a Millenium Julie. I will color it but I post this version because mostly I really like my pencil drawings but if I color it it gains something but also looses it's ...I don't know...simple-ness? Has nothing to do with @simplex though......gnihihihi pun....sorta....oh my

ld7JYPa.jpg

By the way, I really like her design...the hair is awesome....and it was sooo much fun to draw her! ^o^

The quill and the paper is for the poetry skill and the cane just to try out the pose....

Edited by MilleniumCount
  • Like 2

Either a jester is much more fearsome than a monster transforming female (which I doubt) or I have antiderailing tires on my thread....this quick anti derailing habit is quite something....although it leaves most of the fun in Willette's Thread ^w^

Sorry about the habit, I just didn't want the discussions coming from Willette's to take over and shadow (partially, at least) your art.

But if you're fine with it, so am I.

Sorry about the habit, I just didn't want the discussions coming from Willette's to take over and shadow (partially, at least) your art.

But if you're fine with it, so am I.

Oh no problem there...I think Willette's Art thread is special anyways....and I'm not striving for derailment good god ^^ it's just sometimes it's a bit ghostly in here.....and I don't want to tripple post...but if you don't your thread vanishes from the first page and then ....the void.....brrrrrrrrrr

Color stage done (will get some tweaking now and then)

julie_by_milleniumcount-d6tzjmb.png

Edited by MilleniumCount
  • Like 3

Oh no problem there...I think Willette's Art thread is special anyways....and I'm not striving for derailment good god ^^ it's just sometimes it's a bit ghostly in here.....and I don't want to tripple post...but if you don't your thread vanishes from the first page and then ....the void.....brrrrrrrrrr

Color stage done (will get some tweaking now and then)

julie_by_milleniumcount-d6tzjmb.png

Like I said on dA Thank you so much!!!!!!

Charlie and Bacon is set, do you want something else? Please tell me.

"Want" seems a bit... grabby... but... hmm... I... *PM sent* uh... uh... uh. Sorry, I don't like making, requests in general, but like EVEN LESS, making multiple requests to someone [i'm sure I've made one before, right?]

"Want" seems a bit... grabby... but... hmm... I... *PM sent* uh... uh... uh. Sorry, I don't like making, requests in general, but like EVEN LESS, making multiple requests to someone [i'm sure I've made one before, right?]

Possible, but if I say yes to a request I want to do it and until now I had fun with every request I've done, sooo if you have it was fun for me so ...