Just me scribbling

Just want to mention that I had a bereavement in my family yesterday. One of my uncles died (not surprisingly, though) but the situation is a little bit sad of course.

I will see if I am in the mood to draw but perhaps there will be a few days without picture content from my side. But I will be online and participate as usual. Just if somebody wonders...

Just want to mention that I had a bereavement in my family yesterday. One of my uncles died (not surprisingly, though) but the situation is a little bit sad of course.

I will see if I am in the mood to draw but perhaps there will be a few days without picture content from my side. But I will be online and participate as usual. Just if somebody wonders...

Condolences.

Condolences sir, take your time untill you feel like drawing again...

It will be worth the wait, 'specially when you're feeling better again( and I know that can/will take time, but hopefully you get what I'm saying)

Edited by Spazmatic

Take your time, it's more than understandable.

Just don't disappear on us, ok?

Condolences.

Thank you.

Condolences sir, take your time untill you feel like drawing again...

It will be worth the wait, 'specially when you're feeling better again( and I know that can/will take time, but hopefully you get what I'm saying)

Thank you. And yes I get what you are saying. Perhaps I will draw anyway because it is something I enjoy very much. We will see.

Take your time, it's more than understandable.

Just don't disappear on us, ok?

Thanks. I won't disappear. No worries.

My total condolences. Sorry that you're having to deal with the loss of a family member.

And the mystery of the flying meat...dun dun dun

(img)

Dang I had EXACTLY the same bug few days ago when I played as Wilson and dropped my backpack near a Science machine. The backpack thingy got stuck on top of it and kept levitating even after the Science machine was destroyed T_T
  • Like 1

Dang I had EXACTLY the same bug few days ago when I played as Wilson and dropped my backpack near a Science machine. The backpack thingy got stuck on top of it and kept levitating even after the Science machine was destroyed T_T

Oh my, it seems Wilson won't get his meal back then... o_O

Btw, hope they will send you a working tablet pen soon!

Edited by MilleniumCount

Oh my, it seems Wilson won't get his meal back then... o_O

Btw, hope they will send you a working tablet pen soon!

I remember @simplex knew a code to get i back with the console. Don't know if it works with backpacks though.

But be grateful it's meat instead of a flint from an earthquake. Flint that later on fell into my head and killed me....