Just me scribbling

I remember @simplex knew a code to get i back with the console. Don't know if it works with backpacks though.

But be grateful it's meat instead of a flint from an earthquake. Flint that later on fell into my head and killed me....

@Miss

Here. But since the new forums screw up whitespace (it's two lines of code), I'll repost it here:

RunScript "consolecommands"GetPlayer().components.inventory:Equip( c_find "backpack" )
(not sure it'll work if you have another backpack equipped already)

For meat, just replace "Equip" with "GiveItem". GiveItem is the most general one, except that it doesn't work with backpacks (because they can't be placed in an inventory slot).

Edited by simplex

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOo

WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYy

Why not use his last name? Like with Wickerbottom. Walker or Whittmann or Wilkinson or something.

That's not a bad idea...Also the name Wyatt has a meaning which would fit the character.

From a name site in the internet http://www.baby-vornamen.de/

Add Origin Origin / meaning Edit Add / Edit importance

American
english
Brave in war
the name is represented in the English speaking
Meaning: the leader
Old English / Old French
Meaning: Little Soldier
Diminutive: Wye
Besides English form of Wyot
Meaning: Fight + hard, strong, bold
Apart form: Wiatt

Ahh, I liked the name Walter. But I don't want stick on it if you got the name, too.