Just me scribbling

Congrats on your tablet and on your 4K!

Thank,

uh...you're right...4K...how could that happen so fast (ouO)

then we should make some requests, i wonder what willette will say to the drawings then

You could,

but I have to get used to the tablet and the drawing program. It is different from using the mouse.

• Like 1

It's a fast growing plant which.....no, just kidding! XD

It's a drawing tablet!

And now I have to learn to use it properly....

Grats Millenium! Mine's a Bamboo too, though an older model. They're great!

You're going to be on cloud 9 for a while ;)

Posted Image

What program are you using? You should try Photoshop's pen pressure option. Feels like silk!

Posted Image

Grats Millenium! Mine's a Bamboo too, though an older model. They're great!

You're going to be on cloud 9 for a while ;)

What program are you using? You should try Photoshop's pen pressure option. Feels like silk!

At the moment I'm using ArtRage Studio Pro, it came with the tablet, and also there was Photoshop Elements 11. But I haven't tried this yet although I'm not sure if it is only for manipulating photos?

At the moment I'm using ArtRage Studio Pro, it came with the tablet, and also there was Photoshop Elements 11. But I haven't tried this yet although I'm not sure if it is only for manipulating photos?

PS Elements is just for photos, but there's some elementary tools for drawing in it, not much better than MSPaint though. I hear good things about ArtRage Studio, haven't tried it myself - nice bundle! :encouragement:

a drawing tablet? AWESOME! welcome to the world of pressure sensitivity! time to dig in all these wonderful drawing programs! Photoshop, sketchbook, Sai, and all the other wonderful ones! woohoo~

for this comment ive waited willette, means more AMAZING art for the art section ^^