Just me scribbling

Ahhh,

some people may remember me saying I would be free of work this week...well let's say I forgot about something and was mostly busy with sitting in the library and look for source material for an assignment I totally forgot I have to do...o_O narf

Now things have cleared out a bit....a ha so I can scribble a little bit again and work on the U&A stuff....sorry for that

Ahem how about DB meets DS?

ds_meets_db_by_milleniumcount-d6mx510.jp

• Like 2

Today you really get my Thread title!

See what happens to innocent sheets of paper while I'm doing something completely different like reading a text or listening to a video or a song.

me_scibbles_20913_001_by_milleniumcount-

me_scibbles_20913_2_001_by_milleniumcoun

There is no intend involved. It flows from my brain through my arm, hand and pen onto the paper without being influenced by thoughts...so it could contain traces of weirdness...protect the children ...rated R

• Like 3

Some Halloween impressions

A witch of the ''Black Forest'', my mothers grandmother told her about when she was a kid. She got a bag for the children and a rope around her waist. She snatches children when they are outside at night...^^

qdXtSD0.png

The Werewolf,

also perhaps the wolf from red riding hood

EfqElJc.png

Some sort of creature with parts of a lion and an eagle like a sphinx or a manticore but living in the trees.

ifDJQFp.png

And a bunch of random creeps

zKrk6Tn.png

• Like 1