Who would be the character you will be playing multiplayer?

101 members have voted

1. 1. Which character would it be?

• Wilson
    • Willow
    • Wolfgang
    • Wendy
    • WX-78
    • Wickerbottom
    • Woodie
    • Wes
    • Maxwell
    • Wigfrid
    • Webber

I would pick Wilson.  He has little negative attributes, and does not need to have as many objects to survive the coldness of winter.  Also he is a scientist, and can make meat effigies easier. (OR he can give the materials to the other players.)  

I'll stick with Wilson too for the same reasons, plus the other characters seem far too gimmicky to me whereas Wilson is just a balanced guy who has a magnificent beard. Perhaps too magnificent. The other players will get jealous of it and its magical properties. They will probably try to forcefully shave it off for their own gain and leave you cold and beardless come winter time. Its best all Wilson players are aware that they may be hunted or hounded by other players for their beard hair.

How about this ones??

80% they will get integrated ;)

eh... Wilton and Waverly have pretty big mods about them, so it is unlikely. Winnie is part of U&A, so she's a back-burner character-wise too.

Pyro is a joke, obviously. There is already a pryomaniac in Don't Starve as well.

This reduces "this ones" to Wortox, Wallace and Wilbur. 80% seems exaggerated to me, but I'm not going to state my feelings here.

Archived