The Shadows Call

geni0529

sometimes ..... im only four you know. im going to try

moon sat down she constricted and glow a pale color she transformed into a little girl, she had brown hair and green eyes she wore a silver 

dress and sandals, she also had a bow that was made of a sliver metal .

"Well, now I'm jealous."

Athena looks over to Slimey.

"Sorry, we were kinda freaking out over almost getting eaten by Charlie. You need to learn how to keep up!"

She looks back at Emma.

"Oh! Silly me, I forgot to introduce myself to you and Slimey over there! Athena Joann Arcade at you service," She says with a large friendly smile.  

name: moon

race : cat

powers: moon powers , when she uses she gets a sanity drop, can turn human only for sow her human form is weak it has a bow but not very

strong bow

relation: Emma is her mom

we all know Emma, ember is fairly simple fire powers water hurts and it rarely works because shes been dead for quite a while

• Like 1

willfrend... sounds familiar........

( lol athena you are no longer transportation for moon)

moon was on emmas head\

hey get of there moon! ride on someone elses head

fine ill go on athenas head instead

moon hopped from emmas head to Athena's head

you should have seen her demon girl she was riding Athena all the time

emma glared at ember,

I thought I taught you not to call me that in the caves

we sould get going guys

"So what's your story? How did you all got in this damn island?

I was a pigman like the others, but a day my life changed when I found a cave.

I decided to explore it, so I dodged dangers around me until I found another sinkhole.

I spelunked deeper and I found ancient ruins in which I found a sanctuary with three huges statues, one representing a pigman, one representing a merm and the last representing a walrus.

When I got close they talked to me and said:

Statues together: WHO DARES DISTURB OUR ETERNAL REST?

Me: I-I got here casually I didn't want to...

Statues together: SILENCE! THERE MUST BE A REASON IF YOU CAME HERE. WE ARE THE ANCESTOR OF PIGMEN, MERMS AND WALRUSES.

FROM AGES THESE RACES FIGHT EACH OTHER. YOU ARE THE ONE WE HAVE CHOOSEN MAKE PEACE AMONG THESE VILLAGES"

"Then the pig statue gave me a hat in that can contain a huge quantity of items.

The merm statue turned my skin in scales, so merms won't attack me.

The walrus statue gave me tusks for defense and for being friends of walruses men.

Then they gave me a stone and said that when my mission will be completed there will be short time left to me and when I will die my soul will rest in this stone and someone will have to keep it. From it I will be able to speak in some rare occasions.

mysticness I had no choice whether to be a murderer. sometimes I would lose control, and kill, I was refferd to as the cat demon. I did not want to kill and I was afraid I would hurt my family but I could never run away from them.. I wanted a way out of my misery and I ended up here but that was when Maxwell ruled, I persoly saw him kill Maxwell and! a dear friend .... who still is with us in a Cretan way that person was ember. ill let her continue

well the reason I came here was ..... I had fallen into a .... vat of something we never knew what it was... as a result I gained fire powers and a split personality. I could not control the fire and... well you know the rest. I killed myself emma widow did not kill me. well tell you about that later though

wow and the cat?

I was born here! why? is there somewhere else?

she wasn't born here but she was to small to remember anything else

(Terrible exposition time!)

"So, we're all spillin' the beans, eh? Guess it's my turn. 

My brother is a scientist, a self-proclaimed mad scientist. Yeah, he knows how crazy he is and embraces it. Sometimes he would threaten to outright shatter the laws of the universe, but I always kept him from going to far. It usually lead to a lot of fun, fighting rat-zilla, invisibility, explosions, lots and lots of explosions.

Then one day, a female voice started talking to him from an old radio in the corner. I thought it was odd, I mean, I had never even noticed that radio before, but my brother didn't question it. The voice made him an offer. She said she had blueprints for a machine that would allow him to travel to other dimensions. He accepted the deal before I could tell him something was up. You see, I have a sort of sixth sense (and common sense). It kicks in when something dark magic related is threatening me or someone close by. That's how I was able to sense Charlie's arrival. 

So blueprints poofed in front of him and that's when things started going REALLY bad. He wouldn't eat, he wouldn't sleep, the only thing he would do was work on that machine, and if I ever tried to get him to stop... well... let's just say I was really worried. By the time he finished it I decided I would not let him pull that lever. I stepped in the way, but I knew that wouldn't stop him. He's stronger than me; he could just push me out of the way. The only way I could have stopped him from pulling that lever was to pull in myself, so I did. Then I woke up here and met you guys!"

(My gosh this is terrible) 

"Eh, it's not that bad. We're gonna get outta here at some point right? Besides, I find this place kinda neat, and you guys are really nice for pigs, pyromaniacs, murderers, magical talking cats, and guys made of boogers. Speaking of guys made of boogers, how'd you get here Slimey?"

( @Minik435 )

Can I join?

Name: Tanja or Hope

Race: lich ( was an human before, but turned into a lich)

Looks: is not so much to say about her, only that she's a look like a skeleton. Her height is 5"7. On her right eyes she is blind. Tanja wearing a kind of poorly made clothes robes and wearing a silver necklace and an light blue stone inside the necklace. ( it hers soul so it bound to her)

Abilities: she can use magic, but her magic skill is not the best. For example. Can shoot magic beam not so long range, can use a shield it will not last so long ,maybe can necromancy but she's not very good at it and maybe use some few other magic tricks. Tanja has also a small dagger with some runes on it, it will increase the damage on the dagger. She had also her staff.

Weakness: she is a skeleton so she is very unstable like if someone throw a rock on her legs it will fast as possible it will come out. She's half blind so it can be hard to hit someone.

personality: good:Amiable,Aspiring,Challenging,Clever,Focused,Leaderly and friendly. Bad: Arrogant,Demanding, rebellious, revengeful.

Like: scented candle, badger, her friend and rain.

Dislike: snow, the smell in her town, tall people and ruthless kings

Goal: to become a human, again.

Edited by Gurisar36

It is mean I can join because I cannot really read it. Make it more clearer and, geni. i think you have enough character. I got an idea if the other people that are in this rp can vote for me if I can be there.

Edited by Gurisar36

(thank you, Geni and sorry for my bad manner to you)

Tanja. wandering in the forest alone for herself. she could not really walk properly and it was kind of hard to walk on bones legs. Tanja touches her legs. " I missed to be an human, so i could feel my skin again" she thinks for herself. Tanja could see some people from the distance. Tanja came closer to them and begin to hide in the bushes. She think if she could introduce herself to the stranger. Tanja rise herself up and trying to introduce from the group " hello people. nice to meet you. i know that you have never seen an talking skeleton, but im Tanja. you could also call me Hope, if you want.