The Shadows Call

geni0529

(It's attack of the exclamation points!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

"Oh, hi there! My name's Athena Joann Arcade. It's nice to meet you, Hope!"

She seems entirely unfazed by the fact she's talking to a skeleton.

Edited by MenaAthena

"am actually an lich is more different then a living skeleton and im wearing clothes. so it cover most of my skeleton body expect my head and my fingers. so I almost look like a human..again" she said in a sensitive look to them. now she said in a more soft voice to them" I am very pleased that you introduce me to yourself in a kind of polite way" Tanja said her last sentence to them.

Tanja could heard that Athena,said weirdos. She got an suddenly flashback. There was an large crowd around her. People screaming at her by some cursing word. they said freak, weirdo,monster and many more. Tanja came suddenly to herself again and said to Athena " right" in a low toned voice.

Me is Willfrend I'm a pigman, nice to meet you.

I'm different from other pigs because some ancient statues gave me merm scales and walrus tusks.

Willfrend also have a magic top hat that can store many items if your bones can't bring too much.

we have my fresh kill!

pigion.... yummy ill be takeing that

do the honers of the fire emma

emma lit her hand on fire and lit the campfire

how come you have each others powers?

ohhhh that... Maxwell the old ruler captured us both and ingeked us with each others blood

its really weird.

well cool I guess

but I have demon blood so ember was lucky it was all of my bloods mixed together, if she had gotten too much demon blood..... well you get the point

Tanja was pleased that the pig with big tusk and have scale on it to introduce for himself. she had never seen an talking pig before, but she didn't get the joke about if my bones can not bring so much. she was kind of confused. the other began to be peckish, but Tanja was not hungry at all. " is okay if yours eat you dinner, but i cannot eat" she said to them all

Seeing that everyone else was fixing there own food, Athena cooked herself a morsel, a couple carrots, and a handful of berries for desert.

"If I had a crock-pot or somethin' I could've made some stew. I use to cook dinner almost every night back home."

*practices making a light ball in her hand*

Edited by MenaAthena

meh. hey ember do u know if crystal I still here

shes not. she went out with another group

so what exactly can the cat do? and what can athena do?

( I just relised shadow ues shadow magic, and I hurt by the sun........ that means use your powers near her.......)