The Shadows Call

geni0529

"Ooooooooh, a talking pig person! Hello! I should introduce myself. Athena Joann Arcade, at your service."

she takes a little bow.

"You can call me Athena, thena, etcetera etcetera. As for the talking cat, she's possessed by a ghost. You are a ghost right layla?"

hi meow ..... and you could say that im a ghost... but I don't like to talk about it

she jumped onto Athena and sat on Athena's shoulder

....... tee heee

the cat glowed silver for a moment and went back to normal

im possessing athena

Athena moved around doing the chicken dance

I need a camera right now!

Slimey looked somewhere. He saw some almost-people.

- Hello there. I am Laurence Smith but call me Slimey.

He was surprised to see pigman here.

- Why aren't you with other pigs? As I know they are everytime together. Anyway - he said to the others - where the hell are we now. Anybody knows? As I know, rabbits don't looks like THAT - He pointed up at rabbit without almost all fur and four horns. - God damn it, I did not saw so bad looking rabbit for ages. Maxwell should stop to experiment at everything that can move.

Athena looked at Slimey with a carefree grin on her face and shrugged. 

"Well, I don't know where we are for sure..."

She starts speaking in a British accent and smoking an imaginary pipe.

"However, I can deduce from how I was transported here, clues from your dialog, and what I can decode of my brothers ramblings that we appear to be in another dimension. Also..."

She started pacing back and forth.

"This place was created by a man named Maxwell, who pulled others in to be pitted against the wilderness for entertainment. He was recently dethroned and replaced by a woman referred to as Widow, who as also started pulling others in as well."

She stopped pacing and spun around to face the group.

Including me."

Edited by MenaAthena

i... know Maxwell... I saw him die..meow.... well kind of I saw him die in mymeow last breaths but wellmeow get to that later .

I used to work for Maxwell but..... widow kicked me out , but I know how to get out of here!

layla nodded

..... I have to go ill see you guys tonight moon will stay with you. take care of her...... oh and if you like cats I have someone for you to meet athena.

( meating...... lol)

ok well bye

.... her welllllllllll ummmmm she welllllll......

what! no! were talking about her ! I will not believe it!

layla started to shimmer and her hair tured black.

I have to go

she sprints off into the woods

yes! yes that's the spot prrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr anyways if I was not a talking meow cat layla would not be able to speak out of me it would just be meow meow meow meow meow

moon snuggled up to athena

prrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

"Yes, I think we should builld a base, I'll chop the trees to gather logs.

Who will take the food? And who will mine rocks?

And what about twigs and grass?

My plan is that Laurence will take grass and stuff because he can divide his body and take more things at once, the cat will gather food because cats are good hunters and Athena will mine rocks because there's no one left to do it. Is it ok?

Edited by luivul