The Shadows Call

geni0529

( oh god think geni)

well its mostly range and healing magic but if you expirince like I am there some very strong attacking moves, while your magic is more of a up close magic with strong spells but theres not much defence or healing. you would think its differing but lunar is more of a booster to the sun magic, it makes sense the sun is very intense thing, while the moon is more of a background figure. meow meow meow meow

( I did it!)  

As the suns rays duck behind the horizon, Athena becomes more and more tense.

"It's something about the incoming darkness."

Without thinking, Athena tries to make an orb or light in her hand, but it doesn't give off much light and quickly goes out.

"Dang it! We have to make a fire, quick!"

Charlie!  fire qwick ,

layla walked through here

huh? what the hey guys Charlie!

she glanced franticly at the the darkness it was almost to them.... oh dear did she really would it work.... shes been dead for a long time....... laylas hand lit on fire and the darkness backed off...

....well that worked

Edited by geni0529

"Charlie was Maxwell's helper in the previous life, when they were transported here Maxwell became the king of this place, and Charlie became a horrible monster that wonders in the darkness, looking for humanoid meat."

Edited by luivul

(Talking about Charlie) "That's so sad. The poor girl! She must be really dangerous because the last time I felt something that threatening was when..."

Athena stares off in the distance for a bit with a solemn expression.

"Never mind."

She turns to Layla/Ember.

"Oh, so you did see that. *sigh* I was hoping I could show you guys with something more impressive. And yes, this necklace is special. It was handed down to me by my great great great great great great great Grandmother." she replies while counting the greats on her fingers.

"I got my powers from her."