The Shadows Call

geni0529

stay in range of my light!

ember /layla runs up to a cave with wood blocking it and a door,

come on in in in!

ember ran in and saw a lady, dressed in black and Emma, dyeing on the ground half deadish

( aw man! emma in da house!)

ember backed away

no you... I thought they killed you....

ember?..

MOMMY!
moon glowed a bluish color like the moon, a beam of light shot twords the woman in black , the woman blocked it with a spear but after wards the spear crumbled to ashes

emma... you ill pay you back for everything back then.... and now

ember set on fire her eyes glew green , claws where her fingers were and cat ears and a cat tail.she lunged at the woman when hordes of spider rushed in

Edited by geni0529

"Giant spiders?! Reminds me of something my brother did one time."

Athena takes off her necklace and it grows in size, turning into a golden spear and shield. Now that it's larger, you can see that the shield has a surprising amount of detail and a fair amount of wear. The most notable feature of the shield was a large, stylized "A" in the middle. Athena ran one of the spiders through with her spear, splattering some blood on the cave floor.

"Ah, memories."

ember hacked and slashed but she was ovisly not used to ears and tails and all the demonic power, she could tell her sanity was  dropping... and so could Emma

ember.... think... think of .* cough * crystal..

crystal.. her cousin the person she had died to save. no ember was not going to die and never come back.

eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeekkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

ember whipped around spouting flame and slashing the spiders, the reek of blood hung in the air until the spiders were gone, and she didn't even realize she had the woman pinned to the wall, just one more.. slash one more claw...... she could kill the person who torched her and her friends.... but she couldn't do it. she changed back sat on the ground, in the blood of the spiders.

Mommy

moon jumped on top of Emma purring

moon!

Emma turned into a cat and started to groom moons pelt

- Where the hell are they running?

He though seeing that they ran into a cave.

Dang it.

Laurence walked up to blocked wall with torch as far from him as it's possible.

Body of Slimey began to make flatter and when it was enough, he came under blocked entrance.

- You forgot about me.

herbs.. I want herbs not spider glands

spider glands don't work on her

emmer grabbed her basket she ched up some of the herbs spat them out and put them on her wounds, then she wrapeed them in cobweb and grass

moon.. your here...

momma!!!!

moon jumped on top on the girl, she looked about 16 and had long gold hair which had a green streak , on the piece that covered her eye she was a white blood stained taing top, and shorts

I was sleeping at the time im going to go get dressed

she walked into the backroom and quickly changed

dam that old trick still works..... witch one is it ... well your kinda both at the moment

ember/layla had black hair with orange tipps that was spikey and short she had a bikers vest and a long flowy white skirt

eh embla I guess

what shes a mom! to a cat !is is she a adoptive mom?

( ok bold under line is shadow, underline is Emma, bold is moon, and bold italicized is ember)

im her real mom moon is my kin she's my daughter

emma transformed into a cat and started to groom moon

Edited by geni0529