"Say,pal..."

"Wait, Who are you? Why am I here? Why do I grow a Beard? WHY DO I NEED TO WORRY ABOUT NIGHT!? WHY ARE YOU SUCH A JERK!? -Zomsabra 2013

Now I'm like: 

"Oh hi Maxwell, what kind of world did you put me in now?

Actually, I wonder if he'll still be popping up for Together (providing nobody is playing as him)? "Say pal, I brought you some friends. Kill each other or play nice, it's all the same to me."

and if there is a Maxwell player, the Maxwell player should wake up with "I can't believe you dragged me into this" or something of the likes. 

°˖✧◝(⁰▿⁰)◜✧˖° DIALOGUE 

So much Yes.

The very first bit of footage I saw of the game had the intro.  Didn't think much of Maxwell.  Thought his words were mildly helpful/friendly, but that lead me to think more about Wilson.  "Why do I have to worry about food on the first night?  Is this little guy some kind of fragile vampire?"

Since this is sort of a Maxwell fan thread, how dope would it be if the Don't Starve Community helped remix a couple Disney songs to be sung by Maxwell?

For instance:

(Isn't that opening simply perfect for speaking to Wilson? Or even Wes... before Maxwell stole his voice.)

or

(Maybe Maxwell speaking to William Carter within his own mind?)

Really I just want a production large enough and elaborate enough to suit a character like Maxwell at his full-power even if when you actually find him he's just a sad old man with alot of regrets as a metaphor that seeking power and success above all things can bring great ruin.

Since Wendy is partially related to Maxwell as well... This song too remixed to be about Abigail? (She is Maxwell's Niece possibly.)

I'd have to get some lyrics on paper but - I love this idea!

Actually, I wonder if he'll still be popping up for Together (providing nobody is playing as him)? "Say pal, I brought you some friends. Kill each other or play nice, it's all the same to me."

and if there is a Maxwell player, the Maxwell player should wake up with "I can't believe you dragged me into this" or something of the likes. 

°˖✧◝(⁰▿⁰)◜✧˖° DIALOGUE 

:yaymultipl:

I thought he was being and excuse my language, but an *******. I mean think about it you spawn in and don't know anything. Then this well done man says go find help because I'm not going to help you.

How DARE you use multiple asterisks in succession!

For real though, Maxwell is kind of a tool. He's super cocky, even after you have defeated him in adventure mode.

Archived