Attack On Titan fan thread

Morgan17

I have read the 1st number of the mangas.

Some drawing suck, but when there is that fast scenes...those are great moments!

Also the AoT fangame is awesome.

Have you played it very much? I've gotten decent enough to somewhat consistently pull off the sparrow strike and get decent damage,(although sometimes i end up hitting the upper torso with my hook and end up getting caught on his arm and eaten)

Have you played it very much? I've gotten decent enough to somewhat consistently pull off the sparrow strike and get decent damage,(although sometimes i end up hitting the upper torso with my hook and end up getting caught on his arm and eaten)

I've played it a lot. But it seems I can't kill the female giant,,,

AoT is overrated

It depends if you mean the anime or the manga.

The anime is awesome. It has great animations and super good music.

The manga has some bad drawings, but the plot is original and it injects a hell lot of adrenaline directly in your heart. Plus it lacks of all the stupid fan service themes that the mangas and animes of this period are full of, and each character is very well characterized and they aren't just stereotypical characters (*cough*Soul Eater*cough*)

The manga has some bad drawings, but the plot is original and it injects a hell lot of adrenaline directly in your heart. Plus it lacks of all the stupid fan service themes that the mangas and animes of this period are full of, and each character is very well characterized and they aren't just stereotypical characters (*cough*Soul Eater*cough*)

Don't provoke the rabbit, please

The anime has some good animations but the characters are unoriginal and boring. Don't get me wrong, it's good but it's not as good as everyone says

AOT is overrated. I wish people talked more about unappreciated animes.

Like what? Baccano? Gurren Lagann? Trigun? People can enjoy SNK, saying that its overrated because its popular doesnt really help anyone with anything since you don't provide anything for comparison as well as an objective view on why its overrated.

I think that Free's overrated, but again it really isnt my place to call, if people like seeing teen boys swim and stuff then I say let them give all the praise they want for it. They like it, and I don't have to. Telling them that their anime not as good as my anime just makes me seem like an elitist prick.

I personally really like it, I'll give it all the praise I want because it does a lot for me at least. I read through the entire manga from

when Annie gets captured
on and watched all the anime, I really like hopeless situations and collateral damage taken seriously.

Also the gore is pretty fantastic, the art style really compliments it.

Attack on Titan is pretty darn great. My two best buddies at school are really into it and we tend to converse about it a lot. Then I bring up Jean/Marco and get kicked out lol.

But I only watched the show, and haven't read the manga yet but I need to get onto it. Sucks the next season is far off but I know it takes a while to produce.

Archived