Attack On Titan fan thread

Morgan17

Can I ask a question? exactly how far into the story does

Titan Eren
appear? seems some places treat it like a spoiler, but then you go just about anywhere else and they just throw it around everywhere, I know the word itself isn't exactly a spoiler, but jeeze people, make up your mind.

Can I ask a question? exactly how far into the story does

Titan Eren
appear? seems some places treat it like a spoiler, but then you go just about anywhere else and they just throw it around everywhere, I know the word itself isn't exactly a spoiler, but jeeze people, make up your mind.

Not much. 

But he does turn into it a lot when fighting Annie.

Not much.

But he does turn into it a lot when fighting Annie.
Wow spoilers. I mean I already saw it, but still. That's at the end too, so I suggest a spoiler for those who haven't seen it or gotten to that point.

Has anyone else read all the manga that's out? kinda freaking out that

EVERYONE IS TITANS
Yeah! We were discussing it in class today. First Eren, then Annie, now Reiner, Bertolt, and Ymir

DO NOT READ IF YOU DON'T WANT SPOILERS. Or just hate logic.

Why was the Armored Titan not damaged? The cannonballs should've had enough destructive force to knock it back, much less damage the armor.

From what I understand, the armor is stronger then iron? Here's what I got from the wiki

Armor Hardening: While transforming into the Armored Titan, Reiner's body automatically produces a hardened, armor-like skin that covers most of his body, save for areas such as his joints at the back of his legs. The armor is hard enough to repel concentrated cannon fire, blows from other Titan Shifters such as Eren, as well as blade strikes from the Three Dimensional Maneuver Gear. The durability of this armor is enough to withstand a direct collision from the Colossal Titan who fell from the top of Wall Rose wounding most people in the area, incapacitating Eren's Titan form, and leaving a large crater in the ground. As stated previously, the Armored Titan can choose to harden or not to harden joints at will, sacrificing speed and combat ability for protection.

It's probably made up of carbon, the second most abundant element in the human body, and since titans seem to have more or less the same biology as humans, that'd make sense.

Carbon can be incredibly strong, it's what diamonds are made out of.

I could be wrong though, I'm sort of waiting to see what they do with Annie's crystal, or if they figure out how to make Titan Eren harden. Then we'll probably know exactly how strong the substance is.

From what I understand, the armor is stronger then iron? Here's what I got from the wiki

It's probably made up of carbon, the second most abundant element in the human body, and since titans seem to have more or less the same biology as humans, that'd make sense.

Carbon can be incredibly strong, it's what diamonds are made out of.

I could be wrong though, I'm sort of waiting to see what they do with Annie's crystal, or if they figure out how to make Titan Eren harden. Then we'll probably know exactly how strong the substance is.

Hm. Interesting

That also explains the resemblance I noticed in Ep. 2

But why won't Annie and Titan Reiner work with Titan Eren? Do they produce the same traits as a normal titan?

Hm. Interesting

That also explains the resemblance I noticed in Ep. 2

But why won't Annie and Titan Reiner work with Titan Eren? Do they produce the same traits as a normal titan?

What do you mean exactly? They clearly want to capture Eren for some reason, alive too. And Eren's goal is to protect humanity and to kill all the titans, he clearly doesn't like Reiner Bertolt or Annie since they're the reason his mom got killed.

What do you mean exactly? They clearly want to capture Eren for some reason, alive too. And Eren's goal is to protect humanity and to kill all the titans, he clearly doesn't like Reiner Bertolt or Annie since they're the reason his mom got killed.
Like, they're both titan shifters, so Eren should know that.

Wait I think I know why.

A. Hatred.

B. Annie killed nearly all of his teammates and he wants revenge.

C. Reiner broke the wall.

Plus, I would like to see those 2 go Berserk mode

Like, they're both titan shifters, so Eren should know that.

Wait I think I know why.

A. Hatred.

B. Annie killed nearly all of his teammates and he wants revenge.

C. Reiner broke the wall.

Plus, I would like to see those 2 go Berserk mode

I thought it was because Eren has "The Coordinate" or the ability to control other Titans. I apologies if I'm giving out false info, I haven't read the manga, just watched the show, I'm just learning from my friends and fans and wikis.

I thought it was because Eren has "The Coordinate" or the ability to control other Titans. I apologies if I'm giving out false info, I haven't read the manga, just watched the show, I'm just learning from my friends and fans and wikis.

Its believed thats why they're after Eren, though they seem really surprised when they discover he can control other titans.

It might also be because he's a titan shifter that they initially didn't know about, as Eren was born human within the walls and was later perhaps made a shifter by his dad? (He injects him with something and gives him a key to the basement, which I think has research on titan shifting in it or something)

I do know that's why the king's men after him, because of mind control or something

Archived