Would you watch a Dont Starve Web Series?

Dont Starve Web Series  

68 members have voted

1. 1. Do you want a Dont Starve Web Series?

• Yes and I wouldnt mind funding a Kickstarter for it
    • Yes as long as its free
    • Not particularly interested

I look at both the game and the little one shot panel comics they release and I cant help but hope for a Dont Starve Animated Web series. I would so love to watch the adventures of Wilson & Co. or just Wilson (with cameos from other characters) as they try to take on and thwart Maxwell. Who else would like to see that? Im hoping someone in Klei sees this and can make it happen

It would be awesome but what would it do to the lore of the game? Would it just be a bunch of unfortunate events Wilson encounters while surviving in the wilderness? Would they be ad promos or something extra marketable?

If it was done by Klei or Klei approved and went more into the back story or lore, I'd be all for it. There's so many talented people here on the forums that if Klei got some of the storytellers and artists together on this, it would be awesome. I'd Kickstart for that!!

It would be awesome but what would it do to the lore of the game? Would it just be a bunch of unfortunate events Wilson encounters while surviving in the wilderness? Would they be ad promos or something extra marketable?

I imagine it would be just a dig into the backstories and lore of the world and characters in it as well as many unfortunate and wonderful things happening to Wilson with no talking. Just the noise each characters make for speech with either subtitles or understanding from context, and done in the same style as the animation from the trailers.

Now that multiplayer is being added, a Web series would be much easier!

Yogscast would probably do let's play straight away, Simon and Sips might play together, they absolutely love this game.

I have my own Don't Starve series. Click my signature. It's high-quality stuff, you know.

I don't think its possible for a series to be even better animated than that. I doubt even AAA Movie studios would be able to create a single visual to match that of your entire series...

I don't think its possible for a series to be even better animated than that. I doubt even AAA Movie studios would be able to create a single visual to match that of your entire series...

Thanks, friend. It's nice to see that there are people with good tastes in this forum.

Archived