2. 2. Bosses

• None
    • Less
    • More
    • Lots
  3. 3. The Way (hehe)

• Finish adventure mode
    • SURVIVE! JUST SURVIVE!
    • BECOME A GOD! (I will try to kill all I can)
    • King of the spiders! (the spiders conquer almost all the world, only Webber)
    • Other way(post what you want)

Live a week in the caves, or in the ruins!

Only a week? I've lived in ruins for 400+ days as Maxwell in vanilla version, it wasn't hard as people thought but it was little bore compare to living in surface.

I can't do the same as Wigfrid in RoG though, the Nightmare creatures are too much...(who spawn from Nightmare Lights, not confused to Shadow creatures when player is insane)

Only a week? I've lived in ruins for 400+ days as Maxwell in vanilla version, it wasn't hard as people thought but it was little bore compare to living in surface.

I can't do the same as Wigfrid in RoG though, the Nightmare creatures are too much...(who spawn from Nightmare Lights, not confused to Shadow creatures when player is insane)

Yeah, as Maxwell.

The guy that doesn't care about sanity, sanity is kinda the biggest problem in caves, you know.

Yeah, as Maxwell.

The guy that doesn't care about sanity, sanity is kinda the biggest problem in caves, you know.

Actually I played Maxwell because of coincidence. I've lived in Ruin about 150+ days as WX78 too.

Sanity is not a big problem in Ruins since we've get Tam'o hat and OP Jerky/Small jerky.

Not sure if this a bug or not but in RoG Nightmare creatures are too many and frequent. I can use the bush hat to hide from them but it still can't help me get rid of them. 

Uncover ALL the knowledge possible in one world, including ancient stuff. Uncover all thw map or as much as possible. Uncover also all the caves and ruins maps. Go through adventure mode and at the end of all use teleportato: in orfer to get head start for you in the next world, make all the stuff in your current world but don't place them, so in the next world you could place all thestuff straight away where you want tobuild a base. Then you're done :)

Archived