Questions about the pig king

Just for fun.

Why is the pig king not affected in full moon nights?

Where does he get all the gold?

Why are there nightmare obelisks around him? (I don't think pigs could build these things)

How can he survive the hot summer?

And why is he now always spawning in the new birchnut biome?

Just for fun.

Why are there nightmare obelisks around him? (I don't think pigs could build these things)

He spawns only there, cause worldgen was tweaked that way, pig villages only spawn in new birchnut biomes.

Lets say he would change to monster form on fullmoons, now what he would give you for meat during that time

?

He spawns only there, cause worldgen was tweaked that way, pig villages only spawn in new birchnut biomes.

Lets say he would change to monster form on fullmoons, now what he would give you for meat during that time

?

This makes him a lot easier to find.

Actually this is a nice idea. Maybe red or blue gems? And an extremly rare chance (1%) for green/orange/yellow gems?

This makes him a lot easier to find.

Actually this is a nice idea. Maybe red or blue gems? And an extremly rare chance (1%) for green/orange/yellow gems?

That would make caves even more pointless.

Y'know, I definitely wouldn't mind a DLC focused on overhauling the caves.

Really flesh out the Ruins, make it feel a lot less sparse.

More levels.

Lava Caves.

The origin of the tentacles.

The deep black abyss from which all the nightmare fuel that's powering the ruins comes from.

The hound pens

Monsterous fungal beasts.

Then again I'd also like a DLC about the firelands and one revolving around Insanity and the shadow creatures.

He never touched a single piece of Monster Meat in his life. He's a picky eater as we all know.

It's the feudal rent he recives from his subjects. He's a king after all.

His resting place was created on top of the surface part of some of the forgotten civilization's (the one noticable in the Ruins) structure.

He wears the epic bikini set that gives absolute protection from overheating. On the other hand his obese body gives him cold immunity.

It's not the birchnut biome. It's the Pig King's Biome!

Just for fun.

1.)No.

2.)He gets all the gold from thin air... or he barfs it up.

3.)I think it was made by shadow watchers. The pig king must admire it.

4.)By eating too much ice cream.

5.)He spawned close to a deciduous forest for me.

Just for fun.

1. Well, Pigs themselves aren't affected by the full moon if they go to sleep in their houses, and the Pig King sleeps every night...

2. Probably from the cave I always find near him. That would also explain the Cave Set Piece with the Pigs.

3. I think he and his battalion of pigs always settle near those Obelisks. It's the only way, really.

4. He never wears anything. I can't imagine a choice of wardrobe like that being too hot. As for winter, his fat probably insulates a bit.

5. He likes Catcoons.

He never touched a single piece of Monster Meat in his life. He's a picky eater as we all know.

ergo woodie has the worst taste in foods and has been exclusively eating moster meat all his life.

It's the feudal rent he recives from his subjects. He's a king after all.

His resting place was created on top of the surface part of some of the forgotten civilization's (the one noticable in the Ruins) structure.

He wears the epic bikini set that gives absolute protection from overheating. On the other hand his obese body gives him cold immunity.

It's not the birchnut biome. It's the Pig King's Biome!

So the fullmoon only affects pics that has eaten at least 1 monster meat in their lives? This could make sense.

Also great answers. :)

Caves are for the really rare gems, thulecite, and the ancient science machine.

What do you think he should give at fullmoon nights?

Archived