Klei Please! Update Video

Since RoG's full release is Wednesday, we might get "The" trailer for it summarizing the whole DLC. That would at least seem to be the logical approach. 

So, no more beta basically?

Well, at least there is hope for Standalone owners.

I'm really sad now :( Someone wave a magic wand and make a puzzle video or make intermission end or both.

It's going to full release this time so a trailer for this update would be better then previously.  However I still doubt it.  The end of the puzzle tracks could just have a dead end, facing a cliff side.  It looks like the train is driving straight into the canyon.  ... Unless there is some kind of invisible bridge.  

Although it is absolutely fantastic that a video has been confirmed and that it is coming "soon", I still wish we knew what day it would probably be coming. Either way, ETA or no, I can't explain the excitement and hype that I feel for release as I know that it's gonna be good regardless.

Maybe (hopefully) the video comes out today sometime? Isn't that what they would normally do it? Video Tuesday, Update/Release Wednesday? I keep going between the forums here and YouTube hoping to see something.

Wow you are really pumped! So am I :)

If there is a trailer tomorrow with a puzzle, I would consider that the perfect birthday gift.

Oh awesome! Happy birthday in advance just in case I don't log in tomorrow. Are you on the steam forum by any chance? I can throw you a quick Birthday party in the Five Word Game thread :)

Oh awesome! Happy birthday in advance just in case I don't log in tomorrow. Are you on the steam forum by any chance? I can throw you a quick Birthday party in the Five Word Game thread :-)

Why thank you.  I've never posted on the steam forum, but still appreciate the sentiment. 

Archived