Your base!...After it gets destroyed!

Do you give up  

114 members have voted

1. 1. Do you decide to say "f*ck it all" and basically go nuts and kill yourself? Or do you try and create a new base and start all over?

• Yes! F*ck that noise (Giants/Summer)
    • No! I keep on rolling (Start a new base)

Oh, a new fan of the grenade chest. I do the same with chester.

Actually, if everything goes according to plan, I was going to let them suck my blood until they were almost full. Then make them live around a tele focus, so I can destroy or cripple one enemy. Stupid Warg, you won't get me.

But this was before I had that plan.

Actually, if everything goes according to plan, I was going to let them suck my blood until they were almost full. Then make them live around a tele focus, so I can destroy or cripple one enemy. Stupid Warg, you won't get me.

So the plan was to make them explode on the enemy?

Just wondering if other people play like me.  

ohh, no, my base wasnt destroyed

moslings killed my krampus sack, somehow they used that "whirlwind" thing and pushed my krampus sack in the water, with all the items in it

thats when i went full emo and deleted all my 2 save games with 400+days and another one with 300+

i regret it 5 mins later, np :D

Just when i thought i'd done it all. My curiosity is rekindled. Well played sir, well played. Though i find face tanking the warg as soon as you see him with a ham bat and log suit an exceedingly effective strategy. But most effective when done immediatly when you see him to minimize the hounds summoned.

Though your way gets Major style points if you got it to work!

I have an odd habit of prebuilding fires and fire pits whenever possible. I usually have a ton of random fire pits along paths and large, empty areas, with sometimes a chest or two. I have cruddy little camps everywhere with a camp for each season, just for kicks really.

On the first base I really established, it turned into a bunnyman and pigman stronghold were I ruled all--it was pretty tight.

So your plan was to make mosquito bombs!? Genius!

So your plan was to make mosquito bombs!? Genius!

I have a feeling that could go horribly wrong horribly fast. 

Do mosquitoes not get hungry in your inventory?

If it works, it would be awesome. 

I only rebuild once at max; if my second base gets destroyed shortly after the first one, I just let my character commit sudoku. Or, if I can manage, I flee the map through the potato.

sudoku hype

I have a feeling that could go horribly wrong horribly fast. 

Do mosquitoes not get hungry in your inventory?

If it works, it would be awesome. 

I'm not exactly sure with the hunger part, but I do know that stocking mosquitoes is probably a VERY bad idea..for obvious reasons xD

In my opinion you should build 2 base so you cannot be worried about the 1st one !

My main camp has been burned by the dragonfly and I went on my second who is near the buffaloes .

About the Alt F4 control,it will maybe help or maybe create a bug in your save,sometimes it happens when you die you press alt f4 and when you play your char again it appear in the morgue at the day you died but you can still play him,that's funny.

And in all my bse I have Rock walls and I try to build right now a fireproff chest to prevent burned items from summer !

Archived