Your Worst Moment

Respawned at a touchstone in a swamp, managed to get out of there while picking up my items along the way (must've died somewhere close, can't remember exactly since it was a while ago) but suffered lots of damage from the tentacles. After that I tried to get some food from killing birds, I decided to use a boomerang, but accidentally hit myself and died again. That's how you waste your two touchstones, folks!

this here:

ZrXFtUQ.jpg

the story behind it has about 3 events; 1st I found this place and died once, then I was forced into were-beaver mode and the deerclops attacked. Once I killed that I armoured up and went back to get my stuff from the hounds then, they killed me just before I escaped which is the image you see above.

A Bearger was going to spawn, so i went over to my bee boxes to ensure the Bearger didn't get to them. When he spawned and i didn't see him coming or anything, so i went to check if my main base area was ok. It most definitely wasn't, the Bearger had destroyed the entire base. I put it to sleep thinking "it's ok, after i kill him i can just rebuild my stuff" not realizing that when i lit the slurtle slime, the fire would spread to all of the stuff that had come out of my broken chests, and the materials i was going to use to rebuild my base structures. From that time on i surround my base in stacks of 10 honey so that doesn't happen ever again because it was the most frustratingly avoidable and most devastating incident i have ever experienced in Don't Starve.

I accidentally lit krampus on fire using a fire staff when I meant to freeze him with an ice staff. He then ran straight through the middle of my base catching EVERYTHING on fire, and then ran straight to my grass farm.

Vanilla: Immediately after my first time surviving winter I killed myself with taffy. 

RoG: Had no idea what a hound mound was, tried destroying one...

UaA: Had the beefalo herd following me as Winnie, didn't realize they were in heat, they got too close and nearly killed me. I proceeded to climb the beanstalk and get punched by a stryix which almost put me down to 1 health. Then the cold killed me, I'll remember to bring winter gear next time.

Finally killed my first dragonfly with the pan flute/gunpowder method and didn't notice the pack of hounds that swarmed out of nowhere 20 seconds later. Burned to death next trying to get back home from my touch stone.

Archived