• Wes
    • Maxwell
    • WX-78
    • Wendy
    • Wickerbottom
    • Willow
    • Webber
    • Woodie

I don't get the Wickerbottom votes. Wickerbottom is the only character who brings something to the game that other characters can't - books.

Wolfgang is strong, but you can kite things a couple more times with any character and see no difference.

Maxwell has the sanity gain, but I just find that more annoying than helpful.

Wilson has beard hair, which isn't overly difficult to farm with any character.

Wigfrid has some nice early combat gear, but useless after you get to the higher-tier armors.

Wes doesn't even have the perks of characters.

Wickerbottom can make tentacles renewable on the surface, farm Krampus (quickly), and put mobs to sleep indefinitely. No other character brings "new content" to the game.

I haven't used Webber enough to have a strong opinion on them.

I think gameplay wise she is VERY interesting, probably the most unique based on her skills, but I always have been more of a roleplayer, I try to identify the most with the characters and Wilson that's easy because he has a lot of backstory. But Wickerbottom... we know almost nothing about her other than she is a typical book worm.

Once you go unstoppable robot killing machine, you never go back. his quotes are awesome. Really the sanity is the only thing that helps. Hunger is no prob with bee boxes, and health is no prob with honey politice/bee mines if you need to fight. (5 or 6 bee mines can kill the fuzzy rhino. The only thing they don't work wonders against is the mighty deerclosp.)

I don't like playing as Wickerbottom.

I mostly play characters for their personality and appearance, and i find her to be the most boring and uninteresting.

Plus i don't find her abilities that useful (Yes i know the books are good in situations with with the exception of the one that makes all plants suddenly grow, all of the books are too situational for my prefrences) 

After that it would have to be Willow.

I am kindof a pyro maniac myself, i love burning things, but I find Willow's personality to be so boring, her appearance is ok, and her ability is downright useless, i mean come on, a reskinned torch with infinte durability and a tiny sanity boost? No thank you I prefer Wendy  In every way(Cosmetically, personality AND ability wise) to willow. (Waiting to be poured in gasoline and set ablaze by Xjurwi)

MycoLogical Subscriber01236 is always right.

He is always right because he says so.

Since he says he is right and everything he says is right then he is right.

Ergo:

People who don't like Wickerbottom are wrong   Right.

Dis message iz suu legit!!1

I didn't want to write my own argument.

I don't get the Wickerbottom votes. Wickerbottom is the only character who brings something to the game that other characters can't - books.

This isnt a poll only for least favorite gameplay characters. I dont mind Wickerbottom's Books and early crafting abilities, but her personality is just flat, and boring. Theres no quirk to her.

Wilson makes bad/corny jokes, Willow is just irrationally obsessed with burning things, Woodie hates birds, is in love with a talking axe, and loves to chop down trees, and other characters blah blah blah.

But Wickerbottom isnt like that. She's a boring librarian, and she was designed to be so. She just labels the obvious, or says things in their scientific term. Thats not personality. You don't read the dictionary for its writing and story.

And any time Mythological argues that, he pretty much just states a bunch of fan created personalities. Not that I have any problem with Wickerbottom becoming a more fleshed out character tho

Willow, most characters are ok, wolfgang and wes are challenging willow is just meh, i see nothing special about her, and i never like playing as she. Shes the one character i truely hate.

In the Steam Workshop, I've released a mod that makes her Lighter a bit more potent at what it's meant to do: give out light.

The character is actually rather fun when you reconsider her lighter to allow her to fully explore with no difficulties at night. However, I still think the whole 'burning' aspect to her needs to be fleshed out a little (and I'm working on it). If you've any ideas, send me a message.

This isnt a poll only for least favorite gameplay characters. I dont mind Wickerbottom's Books and early crafting abilities, but her personality is just flat, and boring. Theres no quirk to her.

Wilson makes bad/corny jokes, Willow is just irrationally obsessed with burning things, Woodie hates birds, is in love with a talking axe, and loves to chop down trees, and other characters blah blah blah.

But Wickerbottom isnt like that. She's a boring librarian, and she was designed to be so. She just labels the obvious, or says things in their scientific term. Thats not personality. You don't read the dictionary for its writing and story.

And any time Mythological argues that, he pretty much just states a bunch of fan created personalities. Not that I have any problem with Wickerbottom becoming a more fleshed out character tho

I wish Wickerbottom were arrogantly pretentious. Perhaps something to consider for a mod??? :3 Let's base it on Stephen Fry or that other immensely pretentious Brit who claims to be a genius andhisnameescapesmegah.

Oh, oh, someone change her script to Kanye West quotes!

Merely addressing your concerns. You didn't articulate otherwise.

Sorry, but just saying "theres a mod for that" doesnt make the actually character better.

eh ive tried a lot of mods and no matter what I end up getting bored of the game still. RoG still really hasn't held my attention since its "well now its harder!" *confetti* the new stuff is neat to discover, just for me I don't really feel that much need to see it again after ive seen it once.

Archived