The Fall Of Darkness

geni0529

hahaha! you amuse me puppet boy maybe I shall keep you long as for the girl..... she is more like me than human

( sorry the red is turning into black the sentence above this is Maxwell speaking)

what the?

weird I swear I know that voice

that voice its so... familiar

( a letter fluttered down on the wind landing at her feet)

help I am captive in a cave north west of the island please come soon,from Ember

Edited by geni0529

(Geni, let yourself write more action. I mean Ember doesn't speak, so it's would be more logical if you will write something like: Emma picked up a letter and said: It reads:...

Also... all colors... Maybe you will find another way, i know it's bit annoying, but my eyes are hurt from that. Or use darker colors... Just like that:

Yay! Let's summon giant monster cat and it will kill all of us! Dark green

Burn! Monster! Burn! Fire brick

Say pal, you don't look so good. Normal one

It's just an example of better colors.
It's only suggestion, not necessary follow my words.) 

Let's say Solomon just ignored Maxwell. He was little disappoint in this man. Also he didn't answer on Emma question. It was just unnecessary. 

( I see another way to do it is to do ember: hi there and I hate doing that and I see what you meen and is it ok if I use dark red for maxwell and ember will be under lined also geni will be bold and I used a different print for the letter but whatever)

soul! this letter its a girl asking for help!

Edited by geni0529

(Great... I'm okay with that)

Solomon again nearly can't move, but Emma could see a shovel made from shadow in his hands.
"Great. We are heroes of the day, now... but wait a second, I must show some respect to the dead..."

After it Soul started to dig a grave. He didn't want to make a deep grave, but only some place for a dead body. So in a minute it was already complete. He carefully placed body and said:
"Rest in piece, unknown one..." He keeps silence for a little while, but after it said:
"And where we should go?"

a cave the west side of the island that way.

*points in western position*

should we really do this?

come on

* sprints west and comes apon a cave with spider webs hanging on the walls*

Help! someone please if you can hear me help!!!

(Can i ask you not to rush this one? I mean, can you make us go underground?(and block way back, if it's possible(Saviors got in same trouble, ironically). Just to... Find rabbit village. It's about Patch, and Soul's silly fear. Also Solomon still had monster meat.)

"Hm... Are you experienced in guiding relying on the location of the sun?"

Just for Soul it wasn't so easy, he always could find a way if he rely on some kind of map or objects, but not the sun or starts. 

"First, we should find a way to go down. Any kind of rope?"

(Oh yeah and suddenly im back. but seriously, ive been absent for some time so lemme just rejoin the Group... hmm, how do i ... AHA!)

"AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!"

Adam came out of some random location all chased by a swarm of killer bees.

"HELPMEHELPMEHELPMEHELP MEEEEEE"

(Nailed it.)

"Jump in this hole! It's save from bees!"

Solomon wasn't lie, he just didn't said anything about spiders. But still Soul was happy to know the psycho was okay... And spiders aren't problem for someone who shot whole pig village... Just bees are to small for normal aim.

"No matter who you are... Be careful, one good, but insane man is coming and we are too."

( wow that's a sudden turn of events)

bees? wow well ok...?

*jumps into hole when she gets down its very dark and the air has a damp feel to it and just below them in a tunnel was a unwelcoming light that seemed unnatural she shivers*

its so dark down here

( is it the hole embers in?)

Adam jumps dow the hole and lands straight on a Cave spider, killing it and dropping a piece of monster meat. A fe bunnymen nearby notice the meat and get angry, then starts to run at Adam.

"THIS DID NOT HELP HEEEEEEEEELLLLPPP!!!!"

(Yes, he just decided to use Adam to clear it from spiders... )

"Seriously... Why? Whatever..."
Solomon jumps down and instantly lit up a torch. And he appeared in his suit made of darkness, again.
"Well. It has return. Let me test what I can do." Soul gave torch to Emma and put his hand in the darkness. He felt pain, but in few seconds he create a pickaxe. He pulled it out from darkness. "It's enough to smash few boulders, so some spider's heads will get hurt too". His blood dripping on the floor from his wounded arm, but he doesn't feel it. He seemed to be drunk. Drunk from his new power.
"Hey, girl don't stay silent. Rescue are coming."

Edit: I thought we will find bunnies little later.

But soon he see Adam, and horrible monster running by him. 

"What are those!!!"

And few bunnies stopped to attack Soul. They felt some meat he kept before. Solomon stayed still. He can't even move. Fear chained him.  

On the whole cave there was a shout. It seems to belong to one of monsters like the ones that attacked Adam and soul. All monsters looked in the direction of the scream and they was destroyed by their night vision. They yelled with fright and fled to their homes. Soon the scream turned into a human one. And the voice was painfully familiar.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!" Then painful scream turned into a heavy breathing. After a couple of seconds from the darkness came out Adam, i.e. almost Adam. On the head of that Adam was a bandage covering his left eye. "Hmm, Hello."

Edited by PatchDotexe

those are biggg bunnys

*looks at spiders*

spiders? really?

your going down to spider town!

she grabbed her daggers and tore into the spiders, not minding the blood it went very well like she had been done  this all her life then she dropped her daggers.

what to do what to do? oh god ***** unless I want to be torn apart

she braced her self then her fingers elongated into claws her ears transformed into those of a cats and her eyes they no longer were those of a human being they were green plain green with no pupils what so ever, she hacked out slashing spiders and she  looked like she was enjoying murdering the spiders a long tail of a cat with spikes on the end killed three of the spider then... when they were all killed she turned and faced soul and adem and leaped at them both.

( so am I rushing now? and also how do you like her demon form?) 

Help!!!!

ember heard all the fighting and the cry's of the spiders that guard the cave she remberd  that there was another man down in the dark pitiful caves that they were trapped in she had tried to escape long ago and the woman she caught her and dunked her in water and she had fainted.

did the other person in the caves escape I mean there's bunny's and spiders guarding his cave how could he-

eeeeeeeeeekkkkkk!!!!!!!

she stopped thinking when she heard a wail that no human could make

(It's good, we are should to introduce all the heroes, and Adam, don't Worry abput your copy, it's Patch, man without own face, he just copy of someone, he saw you first, so he become you. He can change his look. Why he was screaming? Transformations are painful.)

"Two Adams? Damn"

Soul was shacked for a second, but bunnies escaped and fear now was nothing for Solomon again.But Emma she turn out in something. Soul decide it's main problem. He got up and start slowly move to Emma. He was ready she attack him, but he wasn't afraid, he looking in her demonic eyes without fear or hate. 

"Come on, girl. Emma. It's okay. You are safe. I'm not going to hurt you." His voice was calm and confident. 

"Careful!" Patch, who was looking like Adam with bandage on the eye, grabbed dark pickaxe, which was on the floor after monsters-rabbit appearance. And he squashed head of spider who jumped in Emma and Soul direction. After he just attack new spider with his new weapon.

eeeeeeeeeeeekkkkkkkk?

cool down cool down come on body I know you can hear me!!!!!

she looked at soul with her cold demonic eyes slightly confused, then she leaped out but then something knocked her down her claws grazed souls face and she fell down with a burning sensation on her back and the world for her went black

jeez I've been waiting for a distraction for those spiders and here you are! but what the heck is this thing should I kill it?

ember glanced down at the thing it was slowly transforming the tails spikes shrunk till they weren't there, her teeth turned normal and her eyes went back to normal and her hands slowly turd back to real hands.

uuuuuuuuuugggggg what happened? 

Soul decide to make heavy handkerchiefs for Emma. Or wall from darkness. But he was deciding it for too long. Emma already attacked him.
I don't have time!
He saw claws which should kill him, but in last moment demonic girl lost control of her body, and her claws only grazed him.
Soon Solomon found out who saved him. He was okay, but on his face appeared several bands of flayed skin. But the main thing is that his eyes aren't touched.
Thank you, looks like i own one little life. And no... She is our friend... Mostly, I should say. What was that, by the way, some kind of flammable cocktail? Solomon doesn't really understand what ember could do...

Soul could see how Emma became human again. "It's okay, Emma, we saved the girl trapped in the cave, and she already pay it back. Are you okay?" For a second he look on ember again. "Yeah, what's your name? My is Solomon, but everyone call me Soul. And the demonic girl is Emma."

Patch still swinging a pickaxe, spider's count is getting lower.

"Few spiders, you showed them some hell. We are okay, Emma. Don't worry."

Adam, which was running around was real one for sure, and Solomon was sure that Adam is just fine. And obviously Adam will deal with it by his own. But Adam with bandage who was destroying strange stalagmite, which was in cobweb. When he finally finished it he come to the group and toss pickaxe to its creator.

"Good stuff, but it was silly to leave Spilagmites untouched. At least near the entrance to cave."

Patch was slightly wounded, looks like spitters got him.

"What are you?"

"Huh, no even a 'thank you, pal' yeah?" 

Looks like bandaged Adam and Soul started not with the best. 

(By the way, Patch isn't some character from other worlds which make a deal with Maxwell. He just mistake of DS world. So he knows much more then should, but he didn't really speak about it.)

( hey sorry im late I had a dentist appointment :( )

hey my names ember the human torch

ember burst into flames and smiled, while Emma was feeling her head with a confuse look on her face

what the....

she feels her cat ears and tail

.... they should be gone by now.....

Emma fainted once again and this was no surprise she had been switching on and off from fainted to not fainted while ember was lighting a fire

soooo... is she always like that nuts and demonic?

( I think Emma should not be effected by patches transformation because she is part demon she has been to hell and back and seen worse she's just a bit dazed by it what do you think?)

(It's okay, we are all have life. And life always is on the first spot)

Soul ignored Patch and others didn't say anything on Patch words, so he just added "Pricks!". Solomon ignored it and started conversation with ember.

"Human torch? Where are you people come from? it's a a rhetorical question. No need in answer. Less I know, better I will sleep." 

While Solomon keep talking with ember, Patch tried to show bright side of things to Emma.

"Hey, why are you so sad? Cat-girl. They fit you. And torch is always helpful. No offense, okay, flame-girl?"

Solomon only sighed and added:

"First, Ember, spend one more hour with us and after it point at the one who isn't nuts or demonic."

(Demons... Hell... I don't like that stuff, but whatever. She can watch whole process and keep insanity, if you want.)

Edit:(And I should remind you about "The Islands that They forgot". )

Edited by PatchDotexe

ok ill do that but right now im betting on the girl

hello seriously I have a name you know!

jeez no need to yell

ember shuffled of into the corner of the damp and sat down shivering

so what's the bandage dudes name?

I would like to know that to

Emma looked at soul and saw the scratches on his cheek they were a deep red color and bleeding green gunk and blood

I thought I didn't hurt anyone, and don't say its nothing

she dug into her pocket and found the herbs she needed. She handed soul a seed and started wetting and cutting up herbs

eat the seed, and I wont say the herbs wont sting in fact im not Shure it will work but well try

she applied the herbs onto souls cheek and applied cobweb

well look who's a doctor?

( I don't like that demon stuff either but whatever she will be less dazed than the others)

"Name... Huh... It would sound funny... I actually don't have one..." Patch answered fair, he just met humans in that world, so no one actually give him a name. And he doesn't need in it. But Soul wasn't really liked an answer.

"Funny? Why it should be funny?" 

Patch was confused. But still answer one more time, and this time actually named himself.

"Well, i don't really know... In my head it sounded funny. But... You know... Bandage is a bad name, so... Maybe Patch?"

"Maybe Dorothy, it's fit you"

Soul tried to be ironical, but it only make things worse. 

"Spear in you chest will fit you more!"

But he didn't start to realize it. And only Patch notices what for ember this place was too cold, he pull out a heat-stone. And handed it to her. 

"Ember, you should take it, i know it's not warm clothes, but you are fire. This one will warm you because your own abilities"

Same time Emma tried to help Soul with wounds, all he said was:

"It's not nothing, but it's not a problem. We saw worse, weren't we?"

Emma: patch you are amazing at least someone here had a sense of humor

Ember: well thanks for the stone patch but how are we going to get out of here?

Emma looked at the steep wall and the spider body's and had a idea

Emma: we could stack the body's up and climb them after what do you think

( ps I'm on the I pad right now)