Where did the other kind of berry bushes go?!

Remember the ones with three giant leaves, those kind od berry bushes? There were two kinds of them, but the other one isn't in the game anymore; was it removed or something?

I've seen them in pig villages, which was 95% of where I saw them in vanilla.

Well, they are not spawning for me at all. If this is a bug that nobody noticed, tell Klei to fix it!

I can indeed confirm that I have not seen any three leaf berry bushes in RoG. Seems weird, not like they are more powerful or anything....

Those berry bushes were rare in vanilla too; they almost exclusively spawn in pig villages or guarded by pig guardians, and them spawning in either of those have been uncommon from the start.

I didn't see them in the majority of my non-RoG maps either.

They DO exclusively spawn in pig villages, and even then it's not guaranteed in every game since it's random if a village has a berry farm or not. There's two in one village in my current game, so it's just your bad luck.

Remember the ones with three giant leaves, those kind od berry bushes? There were two kinds of them, but the other one isn't in the game anymore; was it removed or something?

they do spawn but its pretty rare that they do. I just wish EVERYTHING the game has to offer including this would be a guarantee spawn. like no pig king in certain worlds just plain out suck!!

they do spawn but its pretty rare that they do. I just wish EVERYTHING the game has to offer including this would be a guarantee spawn. like no pig king in certain worlds just plain out suck!!

Before there used to be a lot of them; and this glitch is only for RoG. There's quite many of those berry bushes in the game itself!

Those berry bushes were rare in vanilla too; they almost exclusively spawn in pig villages or guarded by pig guardians, and them spawning in either of those have been uncommon from the start.

I didn't see them in the majority of my non-RoG maps either.

I think I saw these berry bushes in a pig guardian set piece before in ROG, but I can't confirm it. I may rewatch my recording to see if they were.

Also, did anyone ever notice that during full moons, Pig Heads (the ones on sticks) eyes will open up, revealing white eyes which is creepy as hell. The great part, I caught it on tape!!!

Archived