No way to get the old seasons?

I disabled pretty much everything from RotG and the game seems to be kinda playable again, except that on my last game i got to day 10 constantly running without any gold, and the ONLY new thing, are racoons, and things that i never see, like those small goats and the broken vultures that just respawn and fly off when they die. So sad that the game has become this bad... i never disabled anything ever before, only increased world size, but now i have to disable 90% of the new stuff, because it just sucks...

Now i am wondering, when i remove summer, does it remove the whole time the summer would give me, or does it transform the summer into a spring/autumn thing?

From what i understand, when you disable seasons, they just disappear, so atm there is no way of having (about) 20 days of winter, and 60 days of normal weather, when you remove summer, those 20 days just disappear, and you have 20 days winter, and only 40 days normal weather.

Am i right? And if yes, is there any way to get the old 1/3 rythm back? Sucks to lose 20 days per rythm, just to have racoons, which usually just suicide on the next deadly hazard they can find.

There should really be an option to disable all broken mobs, etc. Looking through the wiki which things are imba, broken or just unfinished, after every patch, is kinda silly.

Btw:

I still can't find the game or steam saying beta ANYWHERE... Don't expect people to like it when you sell them games, and don't mention it's a beta.

Really hope those anti early access people are sucessfull and it becomes illegal to sell games with those cheap tricks...

Really hope those anti early access people are sucessfull and it becomes illegal to sell games with those cheap tricks...

Just because you personally don't like something doesn't mean you have to be a ****. It does say, in big (for me, blue) letters: "EARLY ACCESS". Many people, including myself, love the fact that Klei are giving us the ability to get the BETA of the DLC for only $5. There will be bugs, but for me it's stable and, to be honest, too easy.

By the way: You can unclick the badge-thing when making a new game to disable RoG features for that world, including the new seasons.

Btw:

I still can't find the game or steam saying beta ANYWHERE... Don't expect people to like it when you sell them games, and don't mention it's a beta.

Jcckhxd.png

"After alpha tests, we are releasing our game!"

WHERE does it say that it's a beta?

Do i really have to explain the words early access?

It does in NO WAY mean that the game is unfinished, it means that you can access the game earlier then others,

which in this case would be the ps3 community, which gets the DLC later.

Look at the banner in the upper right, it's clearly promoting a finished and released game.

This is exactly what needs to be made illegal. Using terms like "early access" to justify broken games and missing content...

So sick of spamming steam and developers to get my money back from those scams.

I disabled pretty much everything from RotG and the game seems to be kinda playable again, except that on my last game i got to day 10 constantly running without any gold, and the ONLY new thing, are racoons, and things that i never see, like those small goats and the broken vultures that just respawn and fly off when they die. So sad that the game has become this bad... i never disabled anything ever before, only increased world size, but now i have to disable 90% of the new stuff, because it just sucks...

As others have said, you can disable RoG in the main menu.

Now i am wondering, when i remove summer, does it remove the whole time the summer would give me, or does it transform the summer into a spring/autumn thing?

From what i understand, when you disable seasons, they just disappear, so atm there is no way of having (about) 20 days of winter, and 60 days of normal weather, when you remove summer, those 20 days just disappear, and you have 20 days winter, and only 40 days normal weather.

Am i right? And if yes, is there any way to get the old 1/3 rythm back? Sucks to lose 20 days per rythm, just to have racoons, which usually just suicide on the next deadly hazard they can find.

It has never been 1/3.  It was 20 days of "vanilla summer" and 20 days of winter.

There should really be an option to disable all broken mobs, etc. Looking through the wiki which things are imba, broken or just unfinished, after every patch, is kinda silly.

You can. Just go to the world customization menu and set all "broken mobs, etc." to none.

Btw:

882782earlyaccess.png

... Haha ! I see what you did there ! You're funny. Keep the good job ! Joke...

It does in NO WAY mean that the game is unfinished, it means that you can access the game earlier then others,

Look at the banner in the upper right, it's clearly promoting a finished and released game.

This is exactly what needs to be made illegal. Using terms like "early access" to justify broken games and missing content...

It's seems that I have to explain you the words "early access", with the help of my BFF :

Wikipedia : 

Early accessalphafunding, or paid-alpha is a funding model in the video game industry by which consumers can pay for a game in the early stages of development and obtain access to playable but unfinished versions of the game, while the developer is able to use those funds to continue work on the game.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Early_access

Is it clear for you now ?

Please read before posting, your posts are just a waste.

"You can edit by hitting the edit button!"

"Here it says beta!"

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THOSE USELESS AND WRONG INFORMATION!

You must be really bored right now...

Yes because reading is hard and ignoring evidence that is right in front of your face is really hard to take in.

I mean come on that HUGE BRIGHT BLUE BACKGROUND WITH WHITE TEXT THAT CLEARLY SAYS "EARLY ACCESS" is obviously useless and wrong as they are selling us a beta without even telling us i mean come on guise!!!!!1

I mean come on, this is the Don't Starve forums, why on earth would they try to show you evidence of what you are claiming as illegal.

"Here it says beta!"

Please, stop posting before... huh no, stop posting, that's all.

*Open the forum customization menu*

*Search for "Ninethousand"*

*Set him to "Nonethousand"*

"Here it says beta!"

I am really sad to see that the bad side of the internet is taking seats in Klei Entertainment Forums. This forum always was a place of fun, intellect and fair discussing. Seeing people like you writing here makes me not only mad but feeling really really sad.

If you have a problem please write it in normal understandable language. Everyone here tries to help. Swearing and being toxic just generates hate towards you. Also all your answers have been answered, there is no need to rage anymore.

If you like to discuss your problem the "kleiver" (yeah it comes from clever ^^ omg I am so talented) way, try to act more like an adult.

"Here it says beta!"

Eh, what? 

Useless and wrong information?

Go here. Then click "read more" on the early access square. In there you can read that it's unfinished. Next time buying a game (in early access) read about it first before complaining. Early access often means it's in beta or unstable.

If you mean edit a post on the forums, you can do it first after 5 posts. So you can do that now.

Being rude doesn't help. 

Seriously? What could have possibly changed since last time you got early access games that made you think this one would be a complete product?

As the saying goes: Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice...

Archived