Underground giant

I'd like to see molemen and a giant mole (mole king) if they Klei should do another DLC.

I hope they will do another one. Reign of Giants was worth the three bucks for so much content! I would buy another one any time!

And I would like to see the tentacle monster. But ten times bigger than the giants.

If anything the tentacle monster should have a whole damn floor devoted to it, the challenge of bring the beast done would require many supplies and days of work and effort and have serious effects on the world.

Has anyone actually beat all 4 giants right now? Up to date, I've beaten the Summer, Autumn, and Winter ones. I have to say, ancient guardian is so much easier than the 3 (probably because I use gun powder and ice staff :/  ). Maybe we can have a cave giant that is a giant female rock lobster with a special ability to spawn rock lobsters, since we have the spider queen and that new alpha wolf (warg). 

FYI, if you stumble upon the warg first time, I suggest you kill it fast.

Archived