SUGGESTION : CARROT

Carrot taken from basic farm or advance farm can be plant on ground...

Hate to be kinda blunt, but this idea needs fleshing out.  What's the purpose of planting a carrot in the ground?  What does it do?

When I saw this thread I was expecting something more ingenious tbh. Like using carrots and a fishing rod to fish jackalopes out of their holes like fish or modifying carrots to explode when eaten by creatures or when replanted into the ground and picked out of the ground or getting too close to it. 

She could not be OP. But not in DLC. Dryer, crock pot. Plant a carrot is the same

Not at all, crock pot and drying rack now start to spoil as soon as it's done. Being able to plant a carrot to keep it from spoiling would be OP.

First few days run around, stock up on every carrot you see, find a base, plant 'em all, and you've got a few days food ready to take when needed.

As for it spreading naturally, I don't know, I'm not fond of the idea, I never farm veggies because it's too much hassle - Thats the point of farming, it takes effort that some can be bothered with and others can't. Making farming easier would be counter productive in my opinion.

Not at all, crock pot and drying rack now start to spoil as soon as it's done. Being able to plant a carrot to keep it from spoiling would be OP.

First few days run around, stock up on every carrot you see, find a base, plant 'em all, and you've got a few days food ready to take when needed.

Before DLC, they don't.

Yes, I meant it. 

So you mean carrots from farms should have the option to plant in the ground so that they can reproduce, resulting in a 3x3 plot of carrots akin to those in pig villages?

That's what I gathered, at least. Or perhaps you mean as a way of keeping them from spoiling?

Archived