AUTUMN (yep that season)

what will autumn have?

summer have heat 

winter have freezing

spring have wetnes

something unique would be cool for autumn (yes i know the giants are coming)

like:

new bird type

new berrys

new way to dont starve.

say your idea.

AND remember dont starve.

(also i have bad english)

1. I think it would be cool if leaves fell off trees that you could dig in and find good or bad things like graves.

2. They could even add a rake for the purpose of collecting leaves which could have some use like camouflage suits that works like a berry bush hat but works when you stand still.

3. Pumpkins could show up to act like halloween.

4. Wind Storms could happen making your character cold and have to take shelter with walls or tree branches falling off trees giving twigs.

For me it would be interesting to see a wind mechanic as suggested in one of other threads here in Reign of Giants section .I can already imagine how don't starve style could use wind blowing through the whole world , would be so , so epic.

For me it would be interesting to see a wind mechanic as suggested in one of other threads here in Reign of Giants section .I can already imagine how don't starve style could use wind blowing through the whole world , would be so , so epic.

who else suggested it? I thought I was the only one.

who else suggested it? I thought I was the only one.

So it was propably you to who i was reffering to. But on topic , didn't you people of forums cosidered a way to enchance autumm with new mechanic like wind without making it harder? Adding it only to make game seem more alive , something such as rain in vanilla game.

Edit: Okay i just saw your first post in here ( i mean in this topic) and no , you are then not the only one, there was many before to suggest wind in don't starve.

As things currently stand fall is the time to go cave diving, since you won't have the weather issue to deal with.  Also I think beefalo have twins in fall?

It's actually spring when they are in heat.

I believe the giant for autumn will simply be brutally hard to defeat and brutally hard to avoid in order to balance out to the other seasons

that doesn't  sound like enough of a balance

1. I think it would be cool if leaves fell off trees that you could dig in and find good or bad things like graves.

2. They could even add a rake for the purpose of collecting leaves which could have some use like camouflage suits that works like a berry bush hat but works when you stand still.

3. Pumpkins could show up to act like halloween.

4. Wind Storms could happen making your character cold and have to take shelter with walls or tree branches falling off trees giving twigs.

All my yeses. 

So it was propably you to who i was reffering to. But on topic , didn't you people of forums cosidered a way to enchance autumm with new mechanic like wind without making it harder? Adding it only to make game seem more alive , something such as rain in vanilla game.

Edit: Okay i just saw your first post in here ( i mean in this topic) and no , you are then not the only one, there was many before to suggest wind in don't starve.

ok thanks for letting me know =)

Archived