Sign in to follow this  
Battal

Hey, Forumers. You had better find something to eat before night comes...

67 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think about this new story type thing.

• Really cool, have my reputation!
    • It's neat.
    • Eh, meh...
    • Nah.
    • I wish it would die in a muddy ditch, alone, without friends, family, or HOPE!

PsiKid    11

This seems like it'll be an interesting thing, especially once it becomes fully fleshed out with all the unfortunate souls revealed.

The only thing I'm wondering is how you'll 'group' the characters you'll have in the story. Will you keep them separated until the confrontation against Maxwell or will you allow them to find each other?

Battal    9,883

This seems like it'll be an interesting thing, especially once it becomes fully fleshed out with all the unfortunate souls revealed.

The only thing I'm wondering is how you'll 'group' the characters you'll have in the story. Will you keep them separated until the confrontation against Maxwell or will you allow them to find each other?

I have absolutely no idea.

Battal    9,883

I have lost all faith in Hell.

What, you expect me to think things through before I do them?

PFAHAHAHAHAHHHAHHA!

DwerBomb    6,108

Yeah, you haven't really told people if they're accepted or not.

That would ruin the fun of surprise

Edited by DwerBomb
  • Like 1

PsiKid    11

That would ruin the fun of surprise

Surprises are nice, until they try disemboweling you...

Percival    766

I shall write about what I think of while I dream, if you don't mind.

And I'm a homunculus. Research next time.

Floating gently, falling through memories that aren't mine. A mere imitation of human life, I have the deepest wish to be introduced to reality.

An outcast by normal society, I simply created my own world where I fit. Now, in this world, everyone wants to be friends. Everyone loves me. Everyone puts me in their highest honor.

And if they don't, they die.

After all, toys are meant to be played with until they break. When my friends break, I simply make more.

Friends are easily replaceable, don't you think?

And yet, they talk behind my back, unaware of all the 'eyes' I keep hanging around. At least I have spare parts.

Sigh.

Why must they talk about me? Even if I am an imitation, I still have feelings. If they are blind to that fact, then I'll make them permanently blind.

Since I don't really draw the back of my, let me tell you there is a zipper there. My head has space to hold materials.

Edited by Pecival

Percival    766

I wonder how it would end up...If only I could type.

The whole reason I sew buttons onto people in the first place is because it makes me feel secure about myself.

Percival    766

i just noticed the hamster joke Battal.

That's THE BEST

I keep telling you, I had an unstable sanity when I was young.

Battal    9,883

I keep telling you, I had an unstable sanity when I was young.

AND U DONT NOW?!?!

Ahem...back on topic guys.

Percival    766

AND U DONT NOW?!?!

Let me add one more post;

The sanity I have now is nothing compared to back then.

PsiKid    11

The only thing that I'm thinking of as I read this is "Why are you being so mean Maxwell?"

I mean, sure we've played the game but it's still a bit cruel to bring so many people all at once...

I curse my inactivity for nearly a year, Perhaps I'd feel more inclined to ask if I could join if I actually posted here during that time.

KidneyBeanBoy    846

I shall write about what I think of while I dream, if you don't mind.

And I'm a homunculus. Research next time.

Floating gently, falling through memories that aren't mine. A mere imitation of human life, I have the deepest wish to be introduced to reality.

An outcast by normal society, I simply created my own world where I fit. Now, in this world, everyone wants to be friends. Everyone loves me. Everyone puts me in their highest honor.

And if they don't, they die.

After all, toys are meant to be played with until they break. When my friends break, I simply make more.

Friends are easily replaceable, don't you think?

And yet, they talk behind my back, unaware of all the 'eyes' I keep hanging around. At least I have spare parts.

Sigh.

Why must they talk about me? Even if I am an imitation, I still have feelings. If they are blind to that fact, then I'll make them permanently blind.

Since I don't really draw the back of my, let me tell you there is a zipper there. My head has space to hold materials.

That reminds me vaguely of Coraline. Edited by KidneyBeanBoy

Percival    766

That reminds me vaguely of Coraline.

tumblr_ms4a3mDtg61r019ito1_500.gif

On a different note, has anyone ever played with something called the "thread and button"?

Edited by Pecival