Hey, Forumers. You had better find something to eat before night comes...

Battal

67 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think about this new story type thing.

• Really cool, have my reputation!
    • It's neat.
    • Eh, meh...
    • Nah.
    • I wish it would die in a muddy ditch, alone, without friends, family, or HOPE!

Segment 18

"Nightmare"

Jakob Battal was awoken by s harsh, red light streaming through his eyelids.  Blinking a few times while his eyes adjusted to the brightness, he stood up and went to get some food.  Looking into their supplies, he found himself a large piece of cooked meat.  The moment his hands touched it, however, the meat deteriorated in seconds, becoming a fly-swarmed pile of rot.  He dropped the meat in disgust as the rest of their food supplies decayed as well, insects of all sorts diving to the rotted flesh like it was a five-star buffet.  Battal looked around him for the first time that morning, to see the world had gone terribly wrong.  The sun was crimson, and the entire land was tinted the same color as well.  Every tree rapidly grew, died, and grew again, as did the grass.  The buzzing of the insects feeding on the food was increasing in volume and pitch, causing Battal to cover his ears in pain.

The sun began to melt, blood running out of it to stain the sky red.  His sleeping companions aged rapidly just like the food, the skin peeling off their bones and leaving nothing but skeletons.  And even those began to crack and fall apart.  The insects finished ripping apart the bag and its contents, then descended on the dry chunks of flesh that once were part of his compatriot's bodies.  The trees and landscape crumbled into dust, the ground becoming hard as stone.  Once the insects were done with Battal's friends, they descended upon the Debul himself, burrowing into his skin and ripping off hunks of meat.  The bites burned, ironically, like fire, and Battal fell to the ground, the devouring swarm covering him like a blanket.

They tore apart his vocal cords, chewed through his spine, ate off his fingers, but he would not die.  Where everything else died, he lived.  In agony, in pain eternal, but alive.  Through the red haze, Battal saw a tall, thin man standing above him, wearing a familiar head of hair.  His face was shaded, but he certainly had a mouth, for he spoke.

"Say, pal.  You don't look so good..."  He said, but then the insects started with Battal's eyes and everything went black.

(First attempt at creepypasta-ish stuff.)

Edited by Lord_Battal
  • Like 1

Hey, cave spiders (and all spiders) are nice!

Unless you hate them, then you deserve it.

I'm not saying spiders are bad, it's just that since they have smaller mouths and teeth, they have to take more bites, causing more agony. It's actually a good thing in some cases.

There wes a group of happy people.

They were kidnapped by a sentient vodoo who tortured them using *insert torture instrument here*.

I'm just expecting Percival to show up with a necklace of human eyeballs and a top hat fashioned out of skin. I'm honestly not sure what else you could expect.

Edited by Spinorex

Segment 18/12

"Like Magnet"

@Spinorex , @KidneyBeanBoy , @Hugos10 , @TRENTOMINOUS, @Strangerdanger101 , @Flare2V , @Gangstamonkey214 , @TLLBRDWRNGLR , @Parrotoss , @Crapplejacks , and everyone else who has ever posted on this thread is now in the story.

Just kidding.  You'll have to be patient.

Edited by Lord_Battal
  • Like 2

Segment 18/12

"Like Magnet"

@Spinorex , @KidneyBeanBoy , @Hugos10 , @TRENTOMINOUS, @Strangerdanger101 , @Flare2V , @Gangstamonkey214 , @TLLBRDWRNGLR , @Parrotoss , @Crapplejacks , and everyone else who has ever posted on this thread is now in the story.

Just kidding. You'll have to be patient.

You 'ave failed again! Vis the second time! Now I vill take off all ov your vences.

(Stop... Me....)

Ignore that. That vas not me.

Edited by KidneyBeanBoy

Segment 18/12

"Like Magnet"

Just kidding.  You'll have to be patient.

How long did it take you to remember all those names/check to see what their names were?

Segment 18/12

"Like Magnet"

Just kidding. You'll have to be patient.

Oh ok. You just raised and crushed my hopes and dreams within the span of 10 seconds. I hope you're proud.