Am I the only one who thinks the Moosegiant could be..

Symage

just a giant sort of Jackalope?

I mean, it has antlers and it seems to be mix of different animals

And sometimes Jackalopes get potrayed with duck feet (But I'm not really sure about that)

And we already have Jackalopes in the game, but I'm not sure about the Laying-eggs thing.

But it also could be that Jackalopes in DS lay eggs just like the Platypus does

What do you guys think?

I think the thing in the egg looked as though it had wings. That, combined with the other apparent differences really makes me think it's an entirely different creature.

tumblr_l076qvGXcv1qzdl7qo1_400.jpgJackalopes have also wings sometimes, but I forgot to say that it also could be that the normal Jackalope is a subspecies or something like that

Ever seen a deerclops? Well look at its head, you noob. If there's a different name for those things on his head then idc cause I am not that good at English!

antlers? rack? if that's what you're referring to, they look nothing like deer antlers.

I'm still in favor of either a Wolpertinger (a chimära of different species usually with antlers and some sort of birdy features) or some sort of chinese dragon (antlers and dragon-y looking face and the weather (storm) affinity).

Or the shilouette is actively made to fool our expectations because one can make funny stuff if only using a shilouette.

I'm still in favor of either a Wolpertinger (a chimära of different species usually with antlers and some sort of birdy features) or some sort of chinese dragon (antlers and dragon-y looking face and the weather (storm) affinity).

Or the shilouette is actively made to fool our expectations because one can make funny stuff if only using a shilouette.

wolpertingers might as well be jackalopes (with wings)...which we already have.

Not to be the guy that just disagrees with everything, because I'm really not trying to

Really?.........

XD  just kidding, hey this is the only way to get a conversation not one-sided. ^^

I don't see the type of antlers it has as anything other than Goose.

These antlers are Goose shaped, I see that, too. But we, or I, are mostly speaking of could be and inspirational stuff. All depends on only american fables or not and so on.

Also I'm sure Klei is able to create something totaly new but I like the brainstorming in these threads too much 

Really?.........

XD  just kidding, hey this is the only way to get a conversation not one-sided. ^^

These antlers are Goose shaped, I see that, too. But we, or I, are mostly speaking of could be and inspirational stuff. All depends on only american fables or not and so on.

Also I'm sure Klei is able to create something totaly new but I like the brainstorming in these threads too much 

Well many of us thought the first one was a badger-type thing, and JoeW confirmed it, so perhaps the most obvious is the correct one! :D

Archived