Reign of Giants Second Teaser Puzzle

It's just a little frustrating at this point.  Think we are suffering withdrawal.  I just hope next time they specifically state a new trailer is a teaser before it's uploaded.  Or maybe they could drop a slight hint that there is going to be something special within a new trailer.  We are just assuming every new video has something and it just hasn't been the case several times now.

It's just a little frustrating at this point.  Think we are suffering withdrawal.  I just hope next time they specifically state a new trailer is a teaser before it's uploaded.  Or maybe they could drop a slight hint that there is going to be something special within a new trailer.  We are just assuming every new video has something and it just hasn't been the case several times now.

One can only hope sadly, though you cant blame them for starting slow and building up the hype before going all out with trailers.

... you mean two times...?

It basically goes back to the Halloween mod trailer with the assumptions.

One can only hope sadly, though you cant blame them for starting slow and building up the hype before going all out with trailers.

I'm not blaming them.  It's just the withdrawal talking. 

I should learn to not even bother looking for a long while.

Yeah.  Which means nothing within the span of nearly four months.  I'm sorry if I seemed irrationally stupid. 

"several" just sounds like an odd choice of words xD

I will tell you that I was pretty excited about it when I saw the first teaser, though, and pretty upset when there was little to no detail in it :p

Here's a note: at the end of each video, there's a few erratic patterns that flash. Perhaps if someone layers them, a picture will form?

I'd expect those to be the film projector effects(Thematic purposes), and not an actual clue, but I could be wrong.

Archived