The Binding Of Isaac Thread

DwerBomb

Yeah, but... He turned down Little CHAD and Charm of the Vampire, and the Peeper. WHY?!?! There's no drawback! It's all positive! Edit: I'm watching ep. 336, and he WANTS a speed down. WHY?!?! WHY WOULD YOU WANT TO BE SLOW??

Also.... I GOT THE ANKH, DIED BEFORE KILLING IT LIVES, THEN KILLED IT WITH BLUE BABY BEFORE I UNLOCKED HIM SO I GOT THE D6 AND BLUE BABY!!!! I AM THE BEST!!! AND I DID IT ON LOW SPEED TOO!!! YEEEEESSS!!!!

That's how I got the D6 that way

Oh.

You see, I don't think these kinds of things through.

Little Chad it's a good familiar because of all the piercing damage it does. I don't know why he doesn't take him.

Shot speed ups however are a BAD thing: it gives knockback and makes it more difficult to aim your shots.

Little Chad it's a good familiar because of all the piercing damage it does. I don't know why he doesn't take him.

Shot speed ups however are a BAD thing: it gives knockback and makes it more difficult to aim your shots.

I think you mix up Familiars since little Chad gives you half a hearth for every 4 rooms i think

The reason why bisnap does not take him is because the more dropping familiars you got (Relic, Little Chad, Sack of Pennys and Bombbag) the less drops you get. Basicly if you have the relic you get 1 spirit hearth every 4 rooms however if you take little chad after that its only 1 spirit hearth every 6 rooms and relic is the only dropping familiar worth taking.

The reason why he pass up other ones is because of the Isaac and Blue Baby fights since those bosses shot at you when you shot them so the more familiars you have the more shots get firred at you. The exeptions hee are little Gish and Rainbowbaby since both can slow enemys so enemy shots travel not as far as they use to (you can just stand at the edge of the issac fight and never get hit if you keep him constantly slowed)

Little Chad is the red one that gives hearts. Lil' Chubby is the maggot that charges.

Wow hard to believe this topic has been going for 10 pages already (and of course not owning the game I spend a lot of time going WTF?!)

Well maybe I will own the game when not dirt poor broke  sometime later. 

The game frequently goes under $3, but I'd just wait until the new one since there'll be a ton of overlap.

So my brother came up to me while I was doing "7 Years bad Luck" and said: "This game sucks!" And I said, "You have a bad taste in games." He said, "No, you do! You hate Call of Duty!" I couldn't breathe I was laughing so hard.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAJAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA (cont.)

What was his reaction to your laughter?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAJAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA (cont.)

Frowny face. And then he asked "What makes Call of Duty so bad?" And then I laughed some more. Then he walked away.

So my brother came up to me while I was doing "7 Years bad Luck" and said: "This game sucks!" And I said, "You have a bad taste in games." He said, "No, you do! You hate Call of Duty!" I couldn't breathe I was laughing so hard.

Frowny face. And then he asked "What makes Call of Duty so bad?" And then I laughed some more. Then he walked away.

You have earned my respect.

Must...stop....laughing...and...stay...on...topic...TMHH...also...earned...my...respect....

I hate this game so much I've just ran out of insults I'm so freaking mad I can't even think of somethign to say I have literraly just goind einsane ai mena i m not even throwing swaer worsd at it im just rambling and being weird lke ae craxy cperson i hate this game so god damn ******* much

I hate this game so much I've just ran out of insults I'm so freaking mad I can't even think of somethign to say I have literraly just goind einsane ai mena i m not even throwing swaer worsd at it im just rambling and being weird lke ae craxy cperson i hate this game so god damn ******* much

while you have that fury, could you channel it over here please? 

TO MAKE IT EVEN WORSE GUESS WHAT HAPPENED IN SHEOL JUST NOW GUYS HAHA

I WILL RAIN PAINFUL RUSTY CLEAVERS UPON THE FILTHY MAGGOT THAT IS ****, HE SHALL WRITHE IN PAIN AS I SLOWLY CARVE OUT HIS HEART AND FORCE FEED IT TO HIM. HE SHALL SQUEAL AS I ONCE HAD THAT PITIFUL MAGGOT.

Archived