What Games do you look forward to in 2014

PhelsarusBeel

Actualy suprised no one asked this so far but what games do you guys realy look forward to in 2014

Myself mostly the new Nintendo games like Kirby Triple Deluxe, Yoshis New Island and Super Smash Bros.

In terms of PC well there is not much that i heard that realy says must buy exept for some Indie titles but nothing in the AAA department

Ohh also hope that we get the new Shin Megami Tensei since Atlus started to release some of their games finaly in Europe (Soul Hacker and Etrian Oddesey) so i hope that they finaly see that there is a market for their games over here

Half-Li.. god damn it Battal.

I'm looking forward to whatever the next game to make a uniquely enjoyable stealth system is. Thief gave us the concept, Splinter Cell codified it, Assassin's Creed worked the "hiding in plain sight" angle.. you get the idea.

Actualy suprised no one asked this so far but what games do you guys realy look forward to in 2014

Myself mostly the new Nintendo games like Kirby Triple Deluxe, Yoshis New Island and Super Smash Bros.

In terms of PC well there is not much that i heard that realy says must buy exept for some Indie titles but nothing in the AAA department

Ohh also hope that we get the new Shin Megami Tensei since Atlus started to release some of their games finaly in Europe (Soul Hacker and Etrian Oddesey) so i hope that they finaly see that there is a market for their games over here

Does don't starve's dlc counts?

Don't Starve for PS4 WHICH COMES OUT TODAY YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

If klei were to read this thread, they would be very sad :(

South Park: The Stick of Truth.

I just want to see if it's actually going to be good.

Depends on whether Matt & Trey have a part in it. If it's just given to some third-party developer it'll get mucked up, no question, but with Matt & Trey we'll at least get a game that feels like it's South Park as opposed to a game about South Park.

Uuuummm.....

Whatever's good. Also PORTAL 3 PORTAL 3 PORTAL 3 PORTAL 3 PORTAL 3 PORTAL 3 PORTAL 3 PORTAL 3 PORTAL 3 PORTAL 3 PORTAL 3 PORTAL 3 PORTAL 3 PORTAL 3 PORTAL 3 PORTAL 3 PORTAL 3 PORTAL 3 PORTAL 3 PORTAL 3 PORTAL 3 PORTAL 3 PORTAL 3 PORTAL 3 PORTAL 3 PORTAL 3 PORTAL 3 PORTAL 3 PORTAL 3 PORTAL 3 PORTAL 3 PORTAL 3 PORTAL 3 PORTAL 3 PORTAL 3 PORTAL 3 PORTAL 3 PORTAL 3 PORTAL 3 PORTAL 3 PORTAL 3 PORTAL 3 PORTAL 3 PORTAL 3 PORTAL 3 PORTAL 3 PORTAL 3 PORTAL 3 PORTAL 3 PORTAL 3 PORTAL 3 PORTAL 3 PORTAL 3 PORTAL 3 PORTAL 3 PORTAL 3 PORTAL 3 PORTAL 3 PORTAL 3 PORTAL 3 PORTAL 3 PORTAL 3 PORTAL 3 PORTAL 3 PORTAL 3 PORTAL 3 PORTAL 3 PORTAL 3 PORTAL 3 PORTAL 3 PORTAL 3 PORTAL 3 PORTAL 3 PORTAL 3 PORTAL 3 PORTAL 3 PORTAL 3 PORTAL 3 PORTAL 3 PORTAL 3 PORTAL 3 PORTAL 3 PORTAL 3 PORTAL 3 PORTAL 3 PORTAL 3 PORTAL 3 PORTAL 3 PORTAL 3 PORTAL 3 PORTAL 3 PORTAL 3 PORTAL 3 PORTAL 3 PORTAL 3 PORTAL 3 PORTAL 3 PORTAL 3 PORTAL 3 PORTAL 3 PORTAL 3 PORTAL 3 PORTAL 3 PORTAL 3 PORTAL 3 PORTAL 3 PORTAL 3 PORTAL 3 PORTAL 3 

I love Portal.

I'm going to be a little pissed off if I see Portal 3 before Half-Life 3, or Episode 3, or whichever. I would probably have to strangle Robin Walker to death with a hachimaki, and he's a whole different Valve employee.

I'm surprised that other games if its type don't hold a candle to it. It can't be THAT hard to make a similar and succesfull game of this type. Risk of Rain is fun, but BOI is still way better. Paranautical Activity doesn't even come close.

I feel like if I post something here then someone is gonna tell me that game is already out, or isn't coming out in 2014

so im just not gonna post here, 

wait

damn.

Well, there are a few, 

Dead Rising 3, can't get it since im not getting a Xbox one though

Infamous: Second Son, Because i love the infamous series

That One game I saw a while back that was being made by the creators of bastion, I don't remember its name though, so it may already be released

Portal 3 

Half-Life 3 Wait, I've never even played half-life

Team Fortress 3

I I Think i saw KH3 in Game Informer a couple weeks ago, and I hope to hell its being released sometime in 2014

Archived