The Binding Of Isaac Thread

DwerBomb

No, but then again, very few games are these days. I think he plans to add co-op.

They plan to add coop with the next update (can't tell when it is but if your curious about the development one of the devs has a youtube channel where he posts some the new builds when they are close to be realsed)

Also after the Greenlight debacle i think we can cut both devs some slack since they are finaly on steam

They plan to add coop with the next update (can't tell when it is but if your curious about the development one of the devs has a youtube channel where he posts some the new builds when they are close to be realsed)

Also after the Greenlight debacle i think we can cut both devs some slack since they are finaly on steam

both devs of PA? I don't regret my purchase. It was really cheap. I'm just saying it's hard not to compare it to BoI which is better in every way I can think of.

both devs of PA? I don't regret my purchase. It was really cheap. I'm just saying it's hard not to compare it to BoI which is better in every way I can think of.

No just Mike makes vids on this channel https://www.youtube.com/user/SpooderW/videos

Then again he also deas some stuff in his freetime

Also since PA is early acces we can't realy compare it to Isaac right now i say let's wait till it's nearly finish and then we can compare it to other games

No just Mike makes vids on this channel https://www.youtube.com/user/SpooderW/videos

Then again he also deas some stuff in his freetime

Also since PA is early acces we can't realy compare it to Isaac right now i say let's wait till it's nearly finish and then we can compare it to other games

oh, I missed that it was early access. i assumed that since I got it for like $2 it was a relatively old game.

edit: So I just got it. I love the game. BoI is still better but this is much better than PA and it's quite challenging, a lot of replayability, etc. I recommend.

This Judas run guys...

I had Polyphemus, The Parasite payed 1 heart in a Devil Room, Pentagram BUT I got NO health upgrade (=0 hearts)

Died before mom :(

That's so tragic.

I did a run yesterday, and I was certain I was going to die, but I pulled through on 3 hearts. I now love the tarot card The Sun.

Hey Edmund just teaserd a new item in rebirth i just post what he said

hmmmmm…. there is a new bucket item thats a bucket of natcho cheese called “thunder thighs” it gives you +1 heart, lowers your speed a lot but allows you to walk through rocks (much like the nail effect)… it makes isaacs thighs very huge and lumpy…

What increases getting the Angel Rooms? I've almost got Platinum God but having some troubles; the game is very luck dependent

Skipping Devil rooms increases the chance but once you took one deal with the devil you can't get any angel rooms. Best idea to get loots of devil/angel rooms are Blue Baby and Judas since both have an increased chance of getting one (Blue baby cause he can't receive Red Hearth dmg and Judas because Book of Belial gives an increased chance of Devil/Angelrooms (at least devil ones not sure about angel ones))

I'm not sure if this is correct, but this is what I THINK:

I think that items that increase devil room chances (Book of Belial, etc.) just increase the chance of that room spawning. Then the angel room multiplier goes into affect, and that's how those work.

I'm not sure if this is correct, but this is what I THINK:

I think that items that increase devil room chances (Book of Belial, etc.) just increase the chance of that room spawning. Then the angel room multiplier goes into affect, and that's how those work.

Well that could also be but im A to lazy to test it and B Don't realy want to play Isaac till rebirth comes out

Also yay for 100 likes ^^

Archived